ROARING TWENTIES???????????

Oh okay then-
IM STARTING TO LIKE THE ROARING TWENTIES??? 20-29??? PROBABLY ALSO THIRTY???!!!!! woah 😥😥

Anyways, I'm gonna do sexuality, gender, and Ships first since I cannot think of names for them💥💥 probably also hc's??

ANYWAYYSSSSS LESSA GOOOO
---
(I already did 20 ---)
21- Bisexual Female (she/her)(youngest of the roaring twenties, but oldest to 1-19)

22- Omnisexual Male (He/they) (his siblings r 11 and that blue 11 whateverr)

23- Aroace Male (He/him) (he's happy being him👍) (i still don't like him though)

24- Lesbian Female (She/her) (Oldest to 12 and 18) (also if you guys don't know but probably you guys do, 18 is the youngest, 12 is the middle child, and 24 is the Oldest. But she sometimes act like a child. SHES MY FAV ON THE 20'S)

25- Pansexual Transfem (She/they) (Oldest of the Roaring twenties)

26- Straight ally Male (he/him) (Haha idk Abt him, he just an agent idk)

27- Lesbian Gender fluid (she/he)(2nd youngest of the roaring twenties!!!) (Also she is my  2nd fav of all the 20's)

28- Straight ally Female (she/her) (she is also cool, i just don't know Abt her😥)

29- Straight Gender fluid (he/him) (I don't really like him THAT MUCH, I'll just say that him and 19 are best friends or siblings)

30- Straight ALLY Female (she's like that one parent to 3 and 13 who supports them to much that she keeps embarrissing them. Like Sadies mom (Steven universe))

Yo idk Abt 31 and the otherzzz ,.. ekk anyways yayayayayyay

Have some random drawing of these two🤗🤗🤗

Okiee
Toodleezz