headcanooooonnnzzz

Hi
😢

HC yezzz!!

One and Two are like really good best friends on the show, but back stage, they would make fun of both of them- (I also thought that they watch the skibidi toilet Ahahazbsnzbsia)

3 and 4 would often hang out, and 4 could be complaining about 3'z ballz!! But they r truly the best friendz ever (frenemies)

5 and 3 would host a show/ possibly a circus, or a concert, whatever what comes out of their mind

6 and 7 r best friendz (I gave them Indigo and Violet'z friendship, but just platonic)

8 and Octonaughty r related but I don't know why they don't know they r. 

1 has 2 mother figurez; 10 and 100, (not shipping, they just act like they're mother's for 1).

6 and 8 used to date, they decided to BREAK UP cause they thought it wasn't gonna work out - (another reason, I'm just embarrassed to say it.) 

12 and 15 usually hang out often (I HC 12 having a crush on 15 b4)

14 and 18 act like they r In war everytime they fight, at some point it wouldn't matter cause they will forget later on

18 used to like 19 (they forgot their feelingz at some time later)

19 and 17 would hang out and draw together or they would do an art Collab/trade

21 and the RAINBOWWW threes help other numberblockz with their adventurez

30,3, and 13 (...) r a family. 3 and 13 being cousinz , and 30 is their aunt (don't ask what happened to their parentz)

16 iz the one waking the Tweenz up instead of waking up 17-20 (I am not including 15 here)

The three threez are the wingmen for 9 and 10
(Idk if I said that right??)

3 and 6 would battle on gamez. when 6 winz, 3 scream at her and try to annoy her

7 and 5 have that kind of sibling friendship (they don't like each other as much)

4 would listen to swag (by thquib), Idk about thiz HC but yaaaaaa, She loves that song (ME TOO! :3)

(AAAA ALPHABLOCKZ R HERE NOW)
X and 8 fightz to see who'z the better hero (thiz happenz off stage, Duh)

A and 1 would steal each other'z stuff and they both know they do that but they think they don't know they're also stealing their stuff

(Like thiz idk how to explain it)

Thatz it BYEEEE