Act 1: A Hero's born

Narrator's pov:

- lydian private music school; rooftop-

Y/n was sitting on the rooftop alone eating his lunch that he buy, though feeling depressed of losing his only Sister by being known as Geed darkness, he manage to survive plus the next day got out of hospital because condition he got inform is that pieces of namine's relic are himself of him mostly bounded in his heart, anyways he pull out namine's relic: the white gungnir and looks at it.

Y/n: . . . . . namine, im missed you hope that your okay with mother amongs the stars, but now im useless for the rest of group...what am i gonna do?

????: your sister would say overcome your despair and rise up as a phoenix

Y/n: - he looks at person enter the place and got up- tsubasa? What are you doing here?

Tsubasa: i- we were worried about your health after...your sister, but i just wanna say that were here for you Y/n - she place her hand on his shoulder - just like you here for us.

Y/n: Tsubasa... Even still what can i do? Standing around doing nothing won't help me of anything!

Tsubasa: L/N-kun...

Y/n: i appreciate you all try to cheer me up, and i really do but i feel like deadweight to you all especially to hibiki...

Tsubasa: Y/n your not-

As tsubasa about to say something else, but receive a call by Genjuro there commander of S.O.N.G. and sighs then nods ending the call

Tsubasa: we will continue this discussion another time, i gotta go.

Y/n: what happen?- he ask curiously-

Tsubasa: apparently something is being or about to hit on the docks at night time, we be check and investigated, you stay at your room.

Y/n: of course just like i wasn't supposed to be on the day my sister dead?! - he walk away pissed -

Tsubasa's pov:

Tsubasa: Y/n wait i didn't mean like...that...sigh what am i going to do with him?

????: well he always wanted to help but you always push him away, your kinda bad of saying to him - giggles while comes out from hiding-