Fighting Back

"Meerab wake up please" Murtasim struggles to keep Meerab awake as she had fainted while on their way to the house.

A FEW HOURS AGO:
Murtasim spent all day trying to find Meerab. When he felt like he lost all hope even when he got to the Malik's land that's when he heard her call his name. Even from the yellowish green tinted window he could see the bruises on her face. Her tears, her body trembling, as she was hitting the window trying to get his attention. Murtasim couldn't take it anymore, he was infuriated with anger. He started to fire bullets towards the three people who claimed to not see her or even kidnap her. He put his pistol down as he saw that his guards were holding them at gun point. The only thing he could think about was his Meerab. He enter the rusted up storage room, pausing before he turns around the corner to see his wife. He felt his heart pang at the sight. She looked like she was out of breath, most likely from screaming his name, crying, not being able to say anything other than just looking at him. Without wasting another second, he ran towards her, wrapping his brown shawl around her shoulder as she was crying while looking at him. What hurt him the most was the fact that these same eyes were at one point in her life filled with love and passion, were now infatuated with fear and pain. She didn't have any control over her body, she felt her self get weak in the legs, she usually felt this feeling around Murtasim whenever he would get close to her, but right now she wasn't feeling butterflies in her stomach. She wasn't feeling passion and desire, instead she was feeling agony, affliction, and an aching feeling all throughout her body because of bruises she got when she was trying to run away from them.
At the moment, she didn't care about the contract, she didn't care about the 'faslay' between them. She needed someone to hold onto. Without thinking, she hugged Murtasim, crying against his chest as her tears made his shirt wet. Murtasim on the other hand felt guilty, liable and censurable that he couldn't have made it on time to save her. 'What ifs' were filling his mind. What if he had not left the car, what if he had took her with him, what if he had found her before they took her to the Malik's land. He felt a tear slipping from his eyes, as he hugged her closer to him without any hesitation, knowing that she needs to hold someone right now.
After a few seconds he took her with him, holding her close to him as he told bakhtu to have guards follow them, leaving a few behind to keep the three people from running away.
———————————————————————————————————————————————
Bakhtu was driving the car as Meerab and Murtasim were in the back seat. Meerab had fainted, as her body gave out, she had her head resting on Murtasim's shoulder and he held her close to him tapping her face time to time trying to wake her up, but she wasn't.

They had reached the house in the village as Murtasim picked her up in bridal style and entered the room, laying her down on the bed.

"Meerab, Meerab, wake up please." Murtasim said, trying his best to wake her up.

Meerab was completely unconscious, Murtasim took this time to gaze at her.
She looked so tired, not like how she looked before. A weird hurt visible on her face. He could see the bruises on her cheeks and one on her neck. He was scared to know how many could possibly be on her body.

His hand instinctively moved toward her cheek. cupping her face as he slowly rubbed his finger against her bruise. He was mad at himself that he couldn't do anything, he wanted to kill those men for what they did to his Meerab. He would make their life a living hell. Nothing could save them from him.

A tear dripped down from Murtasim's eye as the droplet falls onto meerabs face, causing her to move a little.

Murtasim could sense that she was waking up. Her eyes barely fluttered open as the first thing she saw was Murtasim's face.