Just don't die, okay?

March 15, 41 days to prom

"Wilbur" He flinched and looked up at the person speaking to him.

"Are you all right?" Technoblade asked him with a concerned face expression. "You've been spacing out quite a lot lately." He explained, looking at his younger brother.

Will looked between every one sitting at the table. Techno, Tommy and Alex. There's also a place for Phil, but he's really busy today.

"Mhm. I'm all right." He lied and focused on his food." You made a really good dinner Techno" He added.

Older rolled his eyes and exchanged looks with Alex. In the past few days Techno actually found himself enjoying Alex's company. Turns out that they are able to communicate with each other surprisingly well. Especially when it comes to Wilbur.

"Well, one of those statements wasn't true, and we all know my cooking skills are amazing" He exclaimed and looked his brother dead in the eyes.

Wilbur froze for a second with his fork near his mouth. He settled the utensil down. "Can we not now." Will requested glancing at his little brother and his friend.

"We do it now. With them" Techno insisted, setting down his knife. "What's going on?"

"Techno-" Wilbur tried to stop him, but was cut off by Alex.

"Wilbur, for fuck's sake. You won't talk to me, to your brothers or your father!" He shouted, slamming his hands on the table, making Tommy flinch. Everyone looked at him. Even Technoblade was surprised with Alex's outburst.

Wilbur sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his palm."Tommy go to your room." He ordered.

Younger took a bite of his food "Fuck off Will"

"Tommy, you are too young for this!"

"And aren't you too young to plot a murder?" Tommy mumbled.

Everything went silent. Technoblade tensed, anger becoming more visible in his eyes.

"Tom, your room. NOW." Techno hissed thru gritted teeth. Tommy immediately got up and run to his room.

"Now, you better have a good explanation, or I swear to god I'm going to kill you both this instant!" He shouted and pointed at his brother and his friend.

"He tried to SA me again, tried to humiliate me, AND TO BURN DOWN MY FUCKING HOUSE" Alex snapped. Wilbur put his hand on Alex's shoulder to calm him. Alex looked at Will's hand a blushed a bit.

"Valid. But why murder?" The oldest asked

"You know a better way to end it once and for all?" Wilbur replied.

"How about reporting him?" Techno suggested.

Will laughed and shook his head "Techno, you were at the top of your classes and your professors want you to lead the lectures."

"And?" He questioned "Why are you bringing that up?"

"His dad is highly ranked in our county. Remember what happened to this family who reported him? Parents were framed for drugs, oldest son accused of stealing, youngest child sent to foster home. We are going to have a similar scenario."

Techno sighed and shook his head. "Just- fuck." They all went silent for a bit. When the oldest collected his thoughts, he started slowly explaining his point of view.

"Look, just don't fucking die, don't get caught and don't drag Tommy or dad into this. " He sighed and got up, approaching the staircase. "Please, stay safe. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Techno" Alex and Wilbur murmured.

When Technoblade left, they looked at each other. Neither of them needed to say anything out loud to understand.

Will smiled slightly and opened his arms, offering a hug. Alex smiled back and accepted the offer. Hugging his best fiend tightly.

"I think I like you."

----------------

I'm sorry for late chapter, mental health sucks. And I think "Pretend" is slowly coming to an end. Stay tuned.