The Hell High School, famous 4, Blood God and Crow Father

-"Clay!"- Wilbur greeted him with a fake smile-" What a pleasnt suprise"- He shook Clays hand- "Yes, the bet is going well."

-"I heard from a trusted source, that you had fun with him."

-"And what is your trusted source?- Will asked confused."

He didnt trust Clay, and didnt really kike him, but its best to keep your enemies close. The high school they were attending was a brutal place, and had a certan reputation. Everything seemed normal to someone who dindt know what really was going on there, but even some adults that finished this school long ago, still had grundges agains each other.

Like Clays father. He was a "king" of this place, so he sent his son here to pass on "the legacy".

Philza, Wilburs dad, was akso attending this school. But he wanst as brutal as the rest. Phil earned his respect by helping others. One time he helped Clays father, and from then, he was protected. Of course he was strong, but he prefffered peacefull solutions. Except one time, but only one. And thats how he got his nickname "Crow father".

The only thing good about this place is hen someone is racist or homofobic, they are fucking dead.

Of couse, it depends on who is in charge of this place.

And since Wilbur and the rest of year came here, this rule as inforced almost imidietly. At frist, nobody listined to some freshmans, but after some time, even seniors feared The famous 4 and thier friends. 

One of those friends was Technoblade. Oh, everybody as scared of him. After some time, parents and students thought that Techno was staying only one last year, so it will be okey. But then everybody heard that younger brother of The mighty Blood God is coming to this school, the fear on thier face was magnificent. 45 students switched schools that year.

But Techno dint really need to bulit Wilburs reputation. His methods ere similar to Technos. Brutal, painfuly long. 

But back to our famous 4. Clay Wilbur, Alex and Schaltt were (and still are) the psychos. So, hen someone beat up George for being gay, and wearing a skirt, was out of school withing two weeks. The 4 usually used really fucing scary threatsor mind tricks. But when someone is dumb enough to fuck with them, they used force. And knives. And baseball bats. Maybe a couple of glass bottles. 

After some issiues, they fell apart. Clay and Wilbur are acting so formal to each other, because of thier past relations and thier fathers. 

Wilbur doenst have real friends. He has followers, enemies, one night stands and associets.

Its safe to say, the number of people he beat up is equal to number people he fucked. He was in a serous reletionships two times. 

His weekends usually look like this:

-wake up

-smoke

-drink

-cut yourself

-sober up and go out to sit on a roof for three hours

-call one of his fuck buddies or find one in a club

-have sex

-smoke, drink

-go to sleep at three am
__________________________

-"Oh, and Wilbur?"
Taller looked at Clay as the other was walking away
-"Whatch out"