Pause from the story

Hiya.

I'm running out of ideas for this, if you have any let me know but for now I'm discontinuing this story, genuinely I've just been so tired these past few days and my energy is running out so I think that's half the reason.

If you wanna know what I planned for the story here's how it was supposed to continue (nope I took that part out lmao new change of plans lol)

don't blame me I'm tired and ideas be running low lately.
I am starting a new story, I'll see if this time I don't burn myself out and stress myself out bc that's what I seem to do with every story. (Newsflash it happened.) Hope this one was actually better then my past work and I hope it was good!! I tried my best to put "life" into it, thanks to my amazing and wonderful brother James I was able to do that, (he left me lmao ignore this) and also thanks to him I was able to take the story this far, without him I think this story would've ended up being 2 chapters long, but 5 is pretty darn good ay?

That's all from me, stay safe love you.

Again thank you a lot James I love you with all my heart (not anymore😘😘)

Go check him out he's an awesome and amazing writer and I would definitely recommend checking his work out<3
@trielmslie (still check his stuff out he's still an awesome writer.)

(Everything in "(" is from way after this original post!!) -04/12/24

UPDATE (01/16/24) - I WILL BE CONTINUING THIS STORY DUE TO ALL THE SUPPORT!! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SO PATIENT :3