Chapter 1: Daycare opening!

(Sun's Pov)
I have to get everything ready for the kiddos today! I have to clean everything up! He'd say as he was cleaning the daycare. "Ahh! That's not clean! I got to clean ittt!" Moon would walk out of there room. He'd grab his hock and swing down to Sun. "What yea doing." Moon would say. "I'm cleaning! I have to get the daycare ready!" Moon looks around. "It looks fine Sun." I'd smile. I know it looked fine! But it needs to be perfect! After all It was just after Christmas! He wanted to make sure they were welcomed back. His rays would spin as he was nervous. "Sun. Don't be worried, you have met all the children already. They will come back to the daycare they know and love." Sun would smile. Moonie always knows how to make me happy! "Thanks.. Moonie..!!" I'd hide Moon. Moon would sigh and pat my back. I don't think he really likes when I hug him but I love hugs!!!"

(Moon Pov)
I hate when he hugs me. I just have to deal with it. I pat Sun's head. Why isn't he leting go. I push Sun away. He nods. "Sorry Moonie!" I sigh. "It's alright Sun." Yes. He called me Moonie. I don't know why! It's werid. It was about time to about the daycare for the day. I looked over at Sun. He was fluffing up the pillows in the sleeping corner. "I think they are fine." Sun shakes his head. "Noooooo!" I roll my eyes. Soon the daycare opens. Sun hugs me goodbye and I go up to Me and Sun's room. I sigh. Nap time! I'm so tired. Yet I am always tired. I lay down on the bed and fall alseep.

(Sun's Pov)
So many adorable children! Ah! I wave bye to the parents. Soon all the children arrived! There were so many of them! Of course I knew most of them but there were some new ones! I decided we should do crafts first! Me and all the kiddos go to the craft area. We make beautifu butterflys! It was fun! Mine has a lot of glitter glue on it! It's a gift for Moonie! After craft time we clean up. Then it's for free play time. This is where I get to relax and just watch after them as they play! Most of them go off into there friend groups and I notice a child alone. I go over to the kiddo and tap on there shoulder. "Are you alright dear?" It was a adorable little girl. None of the children were letting her hangout with them. She would nod at Sun's question. "Don't you wanna go play with the other children sweetie?" She would start crying. Sun would sigh. "Come here.." Sun would hug Her. For the rest of free play time Sun would play with her! All the other children thought she was so cool! After free playtime was over I see Moonie coming out of our room. I guess it's nap time. I wave goodbye to the kiddos and walk over to Moon as he is swinging down from our room. "Hey Moon. That little girl over there is having a hard day. Just keep that in mind." Sun would smile and climb up to their room.

(Moon Pov)
I've told Sun so many times not to climb up there like that! Sun should be using the wire but he it doesn't becuse he's lazy! I sigh and walk over to the lights and switch them off. I wave at the children. "Hello. It's nap time." After a few minutes of fighting with some of the children they finally all fall alseep. One little girl sat up. "Uh Mr. Moon..?" The child would ask. Moon would smile. "Yes sweetie?" I was concerned for this child. This was the one Sun was talking about right? Interesting. "Can you read a bedtime story..? My mommy always use to do it.." I'd smile. I feel so bad for her. "Sure.. but I would rather sing. The child would nod. So I would start singing. Soon she fall alseep on my lap. I sigh. Finally. I see Sun peak his head out of our room. He waves and I nod my head. After nap time. Me and Sun help get all the children to their parents. Sun closes the daycare doors as we close. Finally! Ugh. I don't know how many more annoying children I can handle. Other then that one girl.. she was nice.

(Sun pov)
I close the daycare. "We did it Moonie! We did it!" I say and my rays spin and I jump up and down." Moon nods. "Yeah. And it wasn't hard. See Sun I told you." I'd laugh and run to Me and Moonie's room. I'd lay down on our bed. Our bed had a sunset on it with stars. I've always loved the bed sheets. I lay down on my side of the bed with all my stuffies! "Good night my amazing plushies!" Moon rolls his eyes and gets on the bed on his side. He lays down and falls alseep. "Night Moonie!" I smile waiting for him to say it back. I sigh. "Have a good sleep." I pat his hair and he uses his hand to push my hand on his hair away. I sigh. "Oh sorry Moonie..-?" Moon sighs falling back sleep. I grab my Moon stuffie and hug it. I'd fall alseep too.

932 words
A/N:
Hey guys! I hope you enjoy my new story!