Chapter 3: Together again.

(Moon Pov)
"No Sunny! I mean.. I mean I am in love with you.." I'd say. Sun was always cute when he was dumb but likee- take a hint please! "WAIT WHAT?!" Sun would say Blushing like crazy. I'd laugh. "Yeah-" I could tell he didn't know what to say. I was wishing I could take it back? Maybe to make it feel normal around here again. Idk. "I- I like you too Moonie!" I'd smile and hug Sun. "So..? Does this mean..?" I'd say happy. Sun would cut me off "YEAH?! ARE WE DATING?" Sun would say. I'd laugh. "I want to! Just as long as you want to!" Sun would hug back and nod. "Yes yes! I would love to Moony!" I'd give Sunny a kiss on his face. I could see Sunny blush. "Ah! Sorry! I couldn't help it." Sun would smirk and pull him in for a kiss on the lips.

(Sun Pov)
I'd pull Moony in for a kiss on the lips. Oh my! He's a very good kisser! I'd blush. "Thanks Moony!" Id see Moon laugh. Both of us were so happy to have each other. "Your welcome dear." I'd blush and run away to me and Moons room. He'd run after me. "Wait for me silly!" I'd say laughing. I'd get in bed, so did Moon. "It's time for bed Moonie :<" He'd laugh. "Yeah. But after a little fun?" I'd blush. "Fun?! What type of fun Moony!" Moon would pull me closer to him. He'd start kissing me everywhere on my face. "Oh my!" I'd say laughing. "I love you so much Sunny." He'd say. "I love you too!!!" I'd keep kissing me.

(Moon pov)
I'd start kissing him. Oh God I fucking love him so much. Sun pulls me into a kiss on the lips again. It goes on for a while then I get bored and bite his lip, haha. I am trying to get my tounge in his mouth. I need to explore my new boyfriend you know. Sun would open his mouth more when I bite it and I'd put my tounge in his mouth. He'd moan a little and blush. I'd laugh. Taking my tounge out. "You are so cute when your horny~" I got on top of him and we started to make out more. I'd start biting his neck leaving hickys. Everything I bite down on him he'd moan. I think he was enjoying our play time. I was too of course. I kept kissing him but I was so close to him I could start to feel his member growing down there. I blushed. "Getting hard~?" Sun would nod and hide his face. I'd laugh and keep making out with him. We would stop a little later. I got up and had a shower. Sun would lay in the bed and start falling alseep. I'd walk back in to see Sun alseep on my side of the bed. I get on his side of the bed and cuddle with him. Soon after I fall asleep too.

520 words
A/n:
Aw! Aren't they adorable TmT