𝕃𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔻𝕒𝕕

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur hopped into his mom's car and smiled at her as his brother got in after him, "Hey kids, how was your day?" She smiled back at them as she shut the door with a button and started to drive. "Good!" Wilbur smiled brightly and Techno shrugged, "It was good."

"What happened today?" Trixtin looked in the rear view at her kids.
"I made a friend!" Wil smiled brightly, "Oh yeah?" She raised a brow with a soft smile, "Who is it?" She hummed, focusing back on the road.

"His name's Alex," Wilbur kicked his legs, "Is that the kid that only speaks Spanish?" Techno looked over at his brother and he nodded, "He's nice!"
"That kid? I think I remember seeing his mom at the open house..." Mumza muttered, "She was kind of a bitch."

"Huh?" Wilbur leaned forward to better see his mum, "Nothing, hon," She smiled, "Do you like your new friend?"
"Yeah! I call him Quackity because he's a duck and can Quack," He chuckled making Trixtin smile a bit more, "Oh yeah?"

Wil kept going on and on about what he and Alex did in just a day, mumza could just smile as she listened, so happy that her son had made a friend...

Once they got home Wilbur and Techno rushed into the living room so they could get their homework done while watching some cartoons, while Trixtin rested on the couch while she could.

They all knew that soon their father would be home and overtake the house leaving the boys in their room.
But as Mumza had to leave their dad joined them soon after, slamming the garage door behind him, "Hi dad!" Wilbur looked back at his dad who didn't answer, just sat on the couch and changed the station.

"Heeyy!" Techno slightly glared back at him, "We were watching that!" The pig hybrid huffed, noticing his father's pig ear twitch as he glared back, "And I'm going to watch this, if you two pussys don't like it you can fuck off." 

Without a second thought, the two got up and hurried upstairs to their room, "I miss mom-" Wilbur mumbled as he sat on his bunk of the bed. "I know," Techno sighed as he grabbed his book, "I hope dad doesn't take all the pizza," He mumbled.

Wilbur just stared out the window, trying to focus on the fact he could see his new friend tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 399-

I'm glad you guys are enjoying this ^^
Me has a doctor's appointment later today, oh- and also thank you all for 300 followers!!!
I mean... wtf?

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night 
Make sure to eat something and drink your holy water!