ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, does everyone have the paper in front of them?" Mrs. Blaze looked over her students as they nodded, great. Well, today we are going to be talking abbbout," She changed the slide and pointed back to the whiteboard, "Jobs!" Mrs. C smiled, looking around at everyone who seemed excited.

"Great, now do we all know what a job is exactly?" She watched most of the kids nod their heads while others seemed less confident in their answer, "Well, a job is what you love to do. Like, my job is to teach!" She smiled sweetly, "While my husband is an astrophysicist" She hummed.
"Which means that he studies space, or more specifically planets and stars and how they work," Mrs. Blaze explained.

She then clicked to the next slide once more and looked at everyone, "Can anyone give me an example of someone in your life who has a job?"
A couple of hands went up and she noticed one student's hand go up that was never up, "Alex?" She called on the child.

"Mi papa es policia!" He smiled, wagging his tail a little. Mrs. Blaze had to take a second to understand but smiled even brighter, "That's a wonderful example, Alex's dad is a police officer. Which means he keeps us all safe," She explained, "Does anyone else have an example?" She looked around again and called on another student, "Nick?"

"My dad's a teacher too!" He smiled, "But he teaches high school," He smiled a bit more as Mrs. C nodded, "Yeah, so Nick's father, Mr. Halo, works at the local high school as an English teacher," She looked back at Nick, "Thank you for sharing."

A few more kids talked about their families jobs when she picked Wilbur.
"Wil, you'll be the last one and then we've got to get this going," He snapped her fingers as she looked up at the clock.

"My mom's a doctor and she works reeeaaallly late," He said, lowering his hand.
"Ah, yes. Mrs. Death," She slightly shook her head at the irony, "Now, Mrs. Death is actually an on-call doctor, so if the hospital she works at has any emergency they call her for help," She smiled, going back to her laptop.

"Now, we're going to look at a couple of jobs and then you guys will write down what job you want," She smiled a little bit more and looked back at the whiteboard. After they went through all the jobs all the students started to write down on the sheet of paper.

Mrs.C walked over to Alex and crouched down to be at eye level, "Heyy, so can you write in English?" She asked, looking down at the blank paper, "No..-" He shook his head.
"Alright... can you write in Spanish?" She hummed, looking back at Alex, "Sí!" He smiled.

"Okay, then how about you write in Spanish then I can just translate it," He smiled sweetly.
Alex nodded and started to write. The teacher went back to her desk and calmly smiled, waiting until it was time for lunch.

Once they got back from lunch everyone went out for recess and Wilbur and Quackity split off to their bench where they always were during recess, where no other kids would be with them.
"What job did you pick?" Wilbur looked back at Quackity who blinked at him. 

"Ooh... right-" He chuckled, "Well, I want to be a musician!" He smiled, kicking his legs.
Quackiy hummed, "Eso es como tu," He smiled, "...Wass that a good thing?" Wilbur tilted his head in a bit of confusion, "Mhmm, it's... like you," He smiled.

Wilbur smiled more, happy to hear him speak again, "What did you choose?" He hummed.
"Quiero dirigir un negocio que ayude a las personas." Quackity smiled brightly, twitching his wings lightly. Wilbur just smiled, "That's cool!" Wilbur smiled.
Quackity giggled, "Help people!" He smiled.

"Hm?" Wil thought for a second, "Oooh- youu want to help people!" He chuckled, "That fits you," Wilbur giggled. Quackity smiled brighter, very happy.
"I wanna travel around the world!" Wilbur cheered, shooting his hands in the air, "And have lots of friends anddd I don't want a family," He shook his head.

"Quiero una familiar," Quackity mumbled, kicking his legs again, "Huh?... You want a family?" He chuckled, "Mhmm! Quiero hacer que la gente se sienta amada," Alex kicked his legs a bit more, getting a little embarrassed.

"Weirdo," He chuckled, "Hope you have fun with thattt," He giggled.
"Gracias" Alex smiled, not picking up on the sarcasm, "Uhmm... no problem?" Wilbur blinked.
The two spent the rest of recess staring at the sky to point out some clouds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 757-

For the record, I could never be a teacher. I would just have a breakdown I think-
Children suck :3

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water!