A familiar buzz makes it's way to Wooyoung as he is swept along the busy crowd in the hallway.

It's the first day of class after a long summer break of 2 months and he couldn't help but feel excited, trying to hide his smile with pressed lips for he will be reunited with his two best friends once again.

For the past two months, Wooyoung went back to his hometown, spending his time with his family and helping his grandmother with the chores.

His best friends, on the other hand, didn't go home but instead, they are spending their summer break in the dorms.

Probably have their own plans without Wooyoung.

Or maybe they were just playing overwatch for the whole break without Wooyoung to scold them about playing too much.

Maybe both, and Wooyoung felt a twinge of jealousy for being left out again.

However, they've been texting for a short while just to check whether they are still alive or barely breathing.

He was not worried that they would actually set their room on fire or they would go without eating.

Not at all.

Knowing those two troublemakers, Wooyoung is no longer surprised whether they have one or two problems on their own.

Now, Wooyoung has to solve his own problem with the towering crowd right in front of him.

Being small has its disadvantages, he is being shoved from here and there but luckily someone supports him from behind by holding his shoulders tight, saving him from almost making a fool out of himself on the first day.

"You should be careful, Wooyoung." He said with a warm voice.

He knows that voice and he never knew how much he missed hearing it again.

Within a heartbeat, Wooyoung turns around to see Kim Hongjoong, a Senior, who is still holding him upright with an amused smile.

"I am. They're too tall." He smiles shyly.

Oh, and Wooyoung is quite distracted with the way Hongjoong is looking at him as if he's that delighted to see Wooyoung again or maybe Wooyoung is way too delusional.

Either way, he's too happy seeing his crush today.

"Nice to see you too, Wooyoung. Well, I would love to stay and have a long chat with you but I think we'll save it for later." Hongjoong urges, holding Wooyoung's hand and squeezing through the crowd.

Wooyoung couldn't hide his smile and he squeezes his hold on to Hongjoong like he needed it.

The sight of Hongjoong's hand engulfing his is distracting him until the latter asked where his room is.

Wooyoung squeaks as he replies making Hongjoong let out giggles while tugging at his hand.

When they reach Wooyoung's room, Hongjoong hesitantly lets go of his hand in a moment but he easily recovers with a smile.