𝓓𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭

"𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵"
꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

⸻ ⸻ ⸻ ⸻ ⸻ ⸻

𝓢𝓬𝓾𝓵𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓴𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓼 | 𝓑𝓛𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻  1|| 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 2

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻  1|| 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 2

It's has been two years now, Angelo is 13 and oh boy—the young prince looked mature for his age. His beauty was something that sadly attracted royals from other kingdoms which Claude had a hard time to deal with, he got myriad of marriage proposes that he of course burned off—every single of them. Angelo was able to fill his Royal duties as his father was extremely proud off, now—he was being dragged by his own little rose.

Ares was clinged on him, he sat comfortably on his head as he was having his beauty rest. Izana however he was resting in the princes chamber as he just finished his training, the doors opened slammed as they revealed the monarch of the empire—"you're here" he stated as he looked bored, the emperor face lighted up at the sight of the Prince, sometimes he forgets how adorable he became time by time, must got it from HIM.

"Papa! Big Brother and Athy are here!" Angelo hid his angelic smile as he was adoring his little rose, she was precious. Claude looked over Athanasia as she kept slapping her hands over his robe—"Nowadays, you just come and go as you please, don't you" the Emperor signed to Angelo to come closer so he did, he brought his lips against his fluffy hair as Angelo giggled at the gesture, his son was surely planning on killing him.

"All of a sudden I wanted to see papa thiiis much! So I came right away!" she dragged her arms on the air as she opened them wild to illustrate how much she wanted to see him, the emperor was softened by it but he didn't got fooled by it— "So you dragged your brother with you and Isn't it a bit early for you to making all this ruckus?" she laughed innocently as she went by her brother side who ruffled her hair as she clinged into him.

"Bring it in" Those words brightened the princess's world as she was already drooling over the divine-looking like food, they were all sitting down as Claude mentioned how Athanasia was much happier to see the cake than him, Angelo was simply sitting there elegantly as he had his eyes closed which made Claude confused, "Angelo" the Prince looked at his father, tilting his head as the monarch patted the seat next to him.

    Angelo immediately understood what he father meant as he sat next to him, Claude stroked his head as Angelo was amused by his sister reaction with every single dessert she ate. Claude didn't let that slide—at the moment he was the one who wanted the prince's attention, which was obvious that even Angelo understood his intentions. "Dad open up" the blond was surprised when he felt a cold metallic spoon against his lower lip.