𝓶𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓹𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮♥︎

"𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 "
꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

⸻ ⸻ ⸻ ⸻ ⸻ ⸻
Little note: pure angst.

𝓢𝓬𝓾𝓵𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓴𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓼 | 𝓑𝓛𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻  111 || 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 2

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻  111 || 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 2

LOVELY PRINCESS—chapter 23: the storm

She was beautiful, her blonde hair dancing with the wind as her jewelled eyes reflected such beauty. Her skinny hands tied with a robust rope as her ankles were chained, how did this happen? She just turned 18 and now, she was on death row? Athanasia didn't understand. Was she this...worthless? she looked at the blond man, this was her father right but can you do such things to your own blood? Your own blood daughter.

But of course, a man that slaughtered his own brother just to obtain the throne, he would do such thing. Every step she took closer to embrace death, memories began to overflow as she remembered her brother; oh, her sweet older brother, he was the older brother that anyone would be desperate to have—why was she so naïve? Why couldn't she just allowed to have her brother love but no, she was desperate.

She wanted her father to love her, like any other father that would loved their daughters but as many know, being a royal has disadvantaged which include the relationship between parents and kids. But then, Claude threated Jennette as she was the most precious thing in the whole empire—she melted his heart like no other did before. Her eyes began to water as she regretted her mistake; she should have known that her father hated her.

Nobles threw tomatoes at her as she was on the platform, they cursed her as her father didn't even bother to look at her as he moved his glance to HIS daughter, Jennette had small tears falling from her JEWELLED eyes—she never wanted this. Yet, how could her sister do such thing to her but no it wasn't her, it was her auntie who planned this from the start—she was the one who purred the poison in her Jasmine tea.

So Jennette, could be the only one who could sit on the throne and become future Empress, she didn't even consider the Prince, in fact she didnt even care about his own existence since he was the so called 'ghost' of the Royal family. Athanasia questioned where her brother was, she didn't know that the prince was locked in the torture chambers as a knight was ripping him off alive—why did he deserve such cruel treatment?

He went against his father, he DARED to come in his office on his duty and please him let his sister go—he asked him to open an investigation to find out if Athanasia did really poison his sister, he did even went on his knees. "please, I beg of you, your majestry please" but the Emperor ignored the crying royal as he continued his work. Angelo had to leave at one point but he had to find a solution—he needed to save his sister, no matter what.