Legacies Pt.II (enjoy this also!!)

A girl who had curly black hair like Hazel's went next, "Alyssa Marie Zhang, 16, daughter of Frank and Hazel Zhang. I can navigate and work underground and summon only a limited amount metals and gems. You can call me Isa." One of the middle-schoolers who had straight chocolate brown hair then said, "Samantha or Sam Emily Zhang. I'm 14, and Isa's sister. I have the same powers as her." The second pre-schooler had wavy dark brown hair and a very cute partially-Chinese face. In an even cuter voice, she said, "My name is Iliana Tanya Zhang. I am 4 years old and I love Mom and Dad very very much! I love my sisters too!" "And she can only shapeshift - at least, that's what we think so far. We're yet to discover more of her powers since they're usually revealed by the time we're 9." The oldest Zhang girl, Alyssa, added. Hazel's face was literally red as fire, nobody could possibly blush more than that. Frank also looked rather red-faced. Annabeth, on the other hand, noted her Greek-origin name which meant sunshine and warmth. She smiled, thinking it really fit the daughter of Frank and Hazel - who was quite literally a bundle of joy. She was also glad that despite both of them being Roman, they named one of their daughters Greek. "Why isn't Savannah also here? She's also a legacy." Samantha asked. "Before you ask, Savannah is Uncle Dakota and Aunt Gwen's only daughter. But I guess she isn't here because her parents aren't." Zoe replied. 

   A girl with shoulder-length pitch black hair and twinkling blue eyes suppressed a small chuckle at the sight of her real aunt Hazel so red and went on ahead, "Nicole Bianca Solace-DiAngelo - 14. I'm Will and Nico's adopted daughter so I had no powers naturally but Apollo did some tweaks and transferred Dad's shadow travel power - which is the coolest, by the way and Father's healing powers to a certain extent. So I'm almost the same as the other legacies. I am joining the Hunters of Artemis as soon as high-school is over. I could have joined now as well - Aunt Thalia offered me and I would've gladly repeated the oath, except Father had said I couldn't join until I graduated high-school. And by the way, Will is Father and Nico is Dad." "But if your not a real demigod or legacy, how will you become a Hunter?" Leo asked. "Aunt Thalia spoke with Artemis, and they both agreed its fine since I am technically almost a legacy. I always knew about half-bloods and the Gods because Father and Dad have raised me since I was young - they adopted me when I was a baby. Oh, and I forgot to mention - even I have two amazing fathers I'm proud of, I can be slightly partial towards Dad..." She answered. Nico was blushing, while Will just looked happy beyond words. Her name - Nicole - was obviously and mix of Nico and Will with an e. And her middle name, Bianca, was a tribute to Nico's passed sister. Most of their names were.

    The girl and boy from before who had sandy brown hair and grass green eyes that had a mischief-maker glint went after her, "Miles and Meg Stoll. Twin son-and-daughter of Travis and Katie Stoll." The girl said. "We're 14, and the best pranksters after Dad and Uncle Connor, of course. We can also run super fast like Dad." The boy added. "They are always on prank-wars with the Valdez twins, fighting over who the better prankster twins are, sometimes even the best prankster - singular. I'm Annika Mia Stoll, 10, the only sane one in the family besides Mom. I got all her plant-powers and navigation skills from Dad." The youngest Stoll who looked like a mini-Katie with Travis's face continued. Katie was blushing while Travis was smirking. The boys were beginning to feel that seriously, why were the girls blushing so much? Hadn't the boys made their intentions clear? They were obviously living their dream lives...

   The last two kids were left. The girl who looked like a female Chris with Clarisse's hair began nonchalantly, "Madison Rodriguez, 16, daughter of Clarisse and Chris Rodriguez. I take after Mom." It was a really short introduction, but it explained everything nonetheless. "Carter Rodriguez, son of Chris and Clarisse Rodriguez. I can run faster than my *dearest* cousins, the Stoll twins and I'm stronger than them as well." To the point, as expected from Clarisse's son. Clarisse's face surprisingly had a faint blush creeping up while Chris blushed slightly too. 

   All the introductions were done. 

(How should I end this? I honestly have no idea. I just wanted to play around with the idea of their own children meeting The Seven and Co.)