How I met your father

'Mommy, can you tell me the story of how you met daddy?' A smile appears on the lady tucking her daughter in bed. 'Again?' She laughs. Her daughter nods her head rapidly. 'Okay, baby doll. Do you want it with or without daddy's wierd comments?' Is her next question. 'With!' The little girl yells excitedly. 'Okay, I will get daddy.' With that she gets up. She leaves the little bedroom to get to her boyfriend.
She goes to the kitchen, finding him reading something. She leans against the doorframe. Her eyes filt with lust. 'What you reading?' Her soft voice rings through his ears. He looks up to the most beautiful woman in the world. 'A book about how to survive with a girlfriend and a child.' He replies with a smile. 'Haha, very funny mister. Your daughter wants you with us while I tell her how we met.' 'She made the right choice. It isn't as fun if I am not there.' He gets up, puts his book away and walks up to the small frame leaning against the side of the door opening. 'Your so small.' He chuckles. 'Am not.' She responses with a harsh tone. He grabs her by the waist and pulls her close to him. They walk down the hall. He measures the difference in their height. 'Well you are so much smaller then I am.' He holds his hands a few inches apart. She makes an annoyed face.

'Safe your smart comebacks for later, handsome.' She replies with a cheecky smile. He pokes in her cheecks, she giggles. He stops walking infront of a white door, he pulls her closer to him. He lowers his head to her face. Not reaching her lips. For them to kiss she needs to stand on her tippy toes. She looks first at his left eye, then right eye and next to his lips. They both feel the heat between them. She leans a bit forward, she keeps her gaze on his wet lips. 'You don't want your daughter to keep waiting, do you?' She suddenly asks. He shakes his head in disbelief. 'You...' He points at his girlfriend. She starts smiling teasingly. 'You are mean. A monster.' He growls into her ear. 'I know I am. But here is something you should never forget, you asked me to be your girlfriend, not the other way around, sexy.' She whispers back. 'Maybe stop with the nicknames until we're in bed. I don't want our daughter to here all these naughty words coming from your nasty mouth.' 'You are the one kissing this nasty mouth.' He bites his lip, she always has the upper hand in all the conversations they have. She always needs to end, she always needs to start, it's sexy. She opens the door to reveal a girl laying down in bed. 'That took way to long.' She complains. 'She got the short temper from you.' He whispers in her ear. 'I know isn't it amazing?' She happily implies. She focuses her attention on her daughter. 'You're mommies little baby, aren't you?' She asks on a playfull tone. He smiles at the light in his life. 'Let's get started, shall we?' It isn't really a question.