{Chapter - 1}

Screams of terror filled the night sky, smoke rising into the sky as the town below burned. A cloaked figure walked through the fire and screams without a care. They held two large sickles in their hands, both covered in blood, dripping onto the floor. Passing the dead bodies on the floor their steps gave a feeling of strength and death. Beneth the hood, revels the short badly cut black hair, paired with dark green eyes. 

Hearing a sound they turn to the left to see a mother with her child. She was crying with fear in her face. The child no older then ten(10) holding on to her for dear life. The mother spotting the cloaked figure screamed and shoved her child towards them. 

"Take him instead!"

The child eyes widened as he looked back at his mother in shock and fear. The figure seemed to get angrier by this action, slowly walking forward, towards the two, they spun the sickles into an upwards hold. However instead of attacking the child like the two thought, they walked straight past him....

Towards the mother.

She trembled in fear as the figure crept closer to her, their green eyes having a terrifying glint, before lifting one of their sickles and striking her straight down her chest, blood spewing out of her now open chest. She screamed in pain as she fell down, not yet dead, going for another attack the sickle came down straight through skull. Her body immediately fell limp, the blood continuing to drip down and flood the cement floor. Standing up straight the killer turned around slightly to look at the boy, who flitched at their gaze.

"Don't let your parents abandon you without punishment. Anyone who abandons their child deserves death....."

"Don't do the same to you're kids"

Facing away from the kid, they continued to walk down the street ignoring everything else going on. Letting the kid stand their with their thoughts. Why did they let him live? Why did they kill his mother? I mean sure, she basically gave him up for her own life, but why kill her and not him?

He'll never know the answer to that question as the person dissapeared into the nearby forest. Taking a deep breath the person started to run further into the forest, their arms tucked under their cloak with their sickles tied to their sides. The cloak blowed in the wind as they ran further and further, eventually their eyes widened as they kept running, before suddenly ducking and sliding along the ground as a sword swipped just over their head. 

Standing up in a defensive position, hands hovering over their sickles, the attacker comes out of the bushes to show a knight of some sort. They had the typical steel armor and thick sword, not wearing a helmet showing their blonde hair and blue eyes. The knight was obviosly a girl, as her hair blew in the wind, behind her. 

"You must be Peyton, am I right?" 

Her voice was high pitched as she tried to show some 'dominance' towards the now named Peyton. The now named cloaked figure tilted their head to th side in a creepy matter, slightly shaking the knight. Feeling a shudder up their spin, they tried to hold a brave face. 

"I Knight Faith am here to tell you that you have been ordered to come back to the castle, the king and gueen have been kind enough to give you a chance as a royale guard. You just need to get rid of the other arms, if you understand these condidtions you may come with me to the castle."

Peyton clenched their fist. Get rid of their other arms? No way! Sure they may be a bit of a curse, but that doesn't mean they should cut them off. Grabbing her sickles from her sides she moves her cloak to show her second set of arms. The knight thinking that Peyton was complying with the demands, sighed in relief not wanting to fight them. When suddenly she had to lift her sword to stop and incoming attack, however she was still pushed back a little by the force of the attack. 

"If you think I'm getting rid of my arms then you've got another thing coming!"

Yelled Peyton, twisting their body and angling her second sickle for an attack. Faith only bairly dodged the fast attack, before she was kicked away and got knocked into a bush. Peyton used this time as they ran in a random direction, jumping over branches and rocks to get away. They didn't feel like fighting today and didn't wanna hear all that Queen and King crap. They had been trying to get Peyton to come to the kingdom since they first heard of them, and it was really annoying since now they had half the kingdom looking for them.

Man this was a rough day.