{Chapter - 2}

Running through the forest was something Peyton grew to love. Seeing the animals run past them and feeling the breeze hit their face, it was something they enjoyed very much, But right now, would not be the case.

"Get Back Here Demon!!"

The sounds of heavy footsteps was heard as a group of around five(5) men where chasing after Peyton. They all held some from of weapon, a spear, a sword, a bow and arrow, one was wielding an axe which was uncommon these days. Running further and deeper into the woods Peyton was running starting to get tired of running, so quickly grabbing a tree by its stump and using the momentum of their running, they swung around landing a hit on one of the men chasing them. 

He landed down with a thud as Peyton landed ontop of him, pressing their foot down on his chest, quickley noticing movement next to them. They reached down and grabbed their sickles pulling them out of thier sheathes in an upward motion cutting the approching mans right hand clean off. Blood spraying out and onto Peyton and the forest floor the man screams in pain, as he clutched his now missing hand. Swinging their sickles around Peyton goes in to attack the man on the right as he was the closeset. Ramming their sickle straight through his head, before making a swift motion, releasing their sickle from his spilt skull. With one dead and two injured Peyton turns around to look at the other two left unharmed. Before they could do anything Peyton was shot with an arrow. The man that had been the first to be knocked down was now standing with their bow and arrow ready. 

The now bleeding wound in Peytons abdomen was visible to the others, however Peyton paid little attention, simply ripping the arrow out before throughing it back towards its sender. Hitting him right in the eye, before anyone could react a sickle came his way to slicing his head off of his body, before coming back like a boomarang and landing in one of Peytons many hands. The two man who where once standing had fled the seen leaving their two dead and one injured friends behind. Hearing a crunch Peyton turns around and sees the no one armed man trying to run away. Before he could however a sickle dug into his ankle pulling him back, now facing them and looking straight into their deep green eyes, the man started to cry, Peyton looked at him for a moment before lifting their sickle and stabbing it straight through the mans heart, killing him instently. 

Now covered in blood Peyton made their way through the forest trying to find a sorce of water. After walking for a while they eventually found a cave with a small pond of water. Taking a seat inside Peyton took off their cloak and threw it in the water, now revealing their clothes underneath. A long necked-sleavless black shirt, with black baggy pants. Sheathes for their sickles, one on each hip and a sheath on the back that had yet to have a weapon in it. A few pockets sown into their pants held various things such as small medical supplies, little bits of fruits to snack on and a few needles and thread to fic up anything that might rip.

Peyton also had a harness like support on their back and many arms. A small satchel was attached which held a book of some kind and a few pencils. Taking out said book and pencils, Peyton started to take down notes of the area marking it on a folded map that was hidden within the pages. Clearly showing other marked places and some with other symbols and writing. Deciding to stay in the cave for the night Peyton went and grabbed their cloak, scrubbing a bit to make sure all the blood was out before hanging it against a rock to dry. Peyton them layed down on the ground next to the cloak and out on set of arms behind their head as a pillow and the other set rested on the hilt of their sickles, just in case anything tries and attacks them when their asleep.

Slowly drifting off to sleep Peyton thinks of what they might do tommorrow, before finally going to sleep. As they slept wind came and blew gently over top of their sleeping frame. Blowing their book open to reveal the map. An area had been marked with red, words in small neat writing next to it. 

'Never To Return'