Prelude

There was once a girl who was uninterested in boys. She only concentrated on her studies until she met someone who changed her mind. In 11th grade, she met him. They were classmates. That boy was the first to approach her and make friends with her. 

At first, wala lang sa kanya ang presensya ng lalaki, madalas niya itong awayin, madalas silang mag away dahil hindi rin nagpapatalo ang lalaki. 

She had no idea she was gradually falling for him, not because of his appearance but because of how he answered the questions that their teachers threw at him every time there was reporting or recitation, kumbaga bilib na bilib siya sa lalaki. 

Hindi lang 'yun, magaan ang loob niya rito, maganda ang boses, magaling mag drawing, pero hindi rin maganda ang ugali nito. Plus points na lang ang pagiging gwapo nito for her. 

She knew she had already fallen for him the entire first semester, but she put her feelings aside because the boy was shipped to her other classmate—their friend. She despises admitting it, but she also shipped them. Kinikilig pa nga siya sa dalawa kahit ang totoo nagseselos na siya.

The boy was then transferred to a different school after the first semester because of unknown reasons. That male confessed to her, saying, "I have a crush on you." The woman celebrated since she learned that the boy she liked had a crush on her. 

The first person to confess to her was him. She liked him despite knowing he was gay. He prefers boys to girls because it is risky for him to date a girl. She knew that she was a loser right from the start, but for the man, she is ready to take a risk.

Will it be worth the risk? Or will it make their love more complicated?