Chapter 4

I was so exited because my b-day is three days from now and I have my first day of school the day after yay...
All though I love to have new friends and some people to depend on. "The first day of school" was here and I'm really exited because I need new friends. Pewds drives me to school and says "have a great day" and I say "you too". in the hallway I bump into a boy named Alex and I blush because I find out that I like him like he's my crush or something and I say "hi I'm Alyssa sorry I bumped into you". Alex says "no problem hey I'm Alex by the way and do u want to be friends",i nodded in agreement. "so um see you soon" Alex says and shakes my hand. I blush more till my face is red and I walk to class.
~Back at the house
"How's it going bros my name is PEEWWDIIEEPIE!" Pewds says. And he does his video for like 30 mins. After a while I go to marzia and tell her that I met new friends and I told her about Alex and how I like him. but what I didn't know is that Pewds was standing outside the door listen to the conversation. Pewds walks and and says "hi how is ur friends did you meet any". I nod and say "I meet this kid named Alex he's really nice and funny". Pewds says "WHAT"! I say "yes what's wrong with that". Pewds says "I don't want you to get hurt with ur feelings". I say "I won't ok just let me please be his friend". He nods.