nine

♥︎♡︎♥︎

♥︎♡︎♥︎

river park towers, new yorkapril 29th 20214;03pm

april 29th 2021
4;03pm

"gianna can you wait" bando said following behind gianna. she ignored him unlocking the door then walking in.

he quickly walked in after her before she could close the door. she huffed walking into her bedroom and he followed sitting on her bed.

"gianna can you talk to me?" he asked and she carried on ignoring him. she didn't like ignoring people and she always felt bad. but at the ssame time she liked beiing dramatic.

she looked up at him and felt bad so she stopped ignoring him. plus she knew mari was talking just to talk.

"you fucked her?" she asked. "no way, she dirty" he spoke truthfully. he honestly didn't do anything with her and she always tells people that he did.

"you sure?" she said and he nodded. "you the only one i want gianna." he held her hands.

"ok well don't be with no other girls" she hit his chest and he grabbed her hand.

"stop playing me" he looked at her and she laughed snatching her hand back. "shut up omar gaines" she got up closing her door.

"you moving mad federal" he mumbled and she came sitting next to him. "you can go home now" she joked pushing him. "haha, nigga i'm staying" he fake laughed then layed ontop of gianna. she played with his hair and they sat in comfortable silence.

"gia why you always try ignore me but talk to me a couple seconds later." he laughed and she mugged him.

"i feel bad, you so cute" she pinched his cheeks and he moved her hand away. she turned on her tv putting a show on. they sat watching it but bando kept falling asleep so she slapped his face to keep him awake.

"ight bro imma stay awake." he laughed opening his eyes.

giannas phone started ringing and she checked who it was seeing it was her older brother xavier. she hadn't spoke to xavier in  in a couple weeks so she was so quick to answer.

"gigi" he smiled once the call connected. "hey xavierrr" she waved and bando quickly looked back at her.

"who the fuck is that" bando snatched her phone out her hand. "chill nigga that's my brother" she laughed snatching her phone back mugging him.

"gi, what nigga you with?" xavier asked and she sucked her teeth. "mind your business, anyways why you ain't call me in ages" she pouted and he looked up at the road since he was driving. her and xavier used to act like besstfriends before he moved to harlem.

"you know i've been busy, me and lena finally made up and we moving in together next week" he smiled and she rolled her eyes. him and his baby mom lena was very toxic so she didn't like that they was moving in together. lena was really jealous of gianna and xavier's bond since she was insecure.

"mm what ever but when you gonna come to come see us?" she asked. "i can see y'all tomorrow or the next" he said and she smiled nodding. "yes i'll tell brianna and momma" she said. "y'all ain't spoke to arianna yet?" he raised his eyebrow and she shook her head no. "she still being weird"

and xavier laughed, everyone knew once ariannas husband gambled all their money then she would come running back to their mom for money again.

they spoke on the phone for a bit before he had to go since lena got mad.

"i hate that bitch" she mumbled putting her phone down. "who" bando looked up, she forgot that he was there.

"my brother girl" she said and he nodded laying back on her. they continued to watch tv then gia felt to tell him something. "i could tell you something" she asked playing with his hair and he hummed waiting for her to talk.

"i don't want to sound stupid or anything since we only properly knew eachother for a couple weeks" she begun. "but you the only person that i could talk to other than your sister, like i don't talk to people because i'm really shy but i like talking to you" she said and he looked at her smiling.

"for real, you fun to be with, i used to think you was mad boring because you never used to talk" he said and she knew it was true. people always tell her that but she didnt care because she used to hear it all the time.

"i was boring until your sister forced me to go out and talk to people" she said

"like i haven't drunk, smoked or kissed no one apart from kay but that was years ago, and i'm still a virgin" she said and he looked at her.

"for real?" he raised his eyebrow and she nodded. "damn" he mumbled. he wasnt suprised since the way she was but at the same time he was because she was so pretty and he thought every boy wanted to be with her

"by choice though" she said. "ohhh" he said and she laughed. "are you?" she asked.

"hell no" he said looking at her. "i mean yeah i'm still i virgin" he mumbled and she furrowed her brows "shut up" she laughed knowing he was lying. "you ever dated anyone apart from that lil bitch?" he asked

"nope, he made me not want to date anyone." she sighed. gianna really liked kay but sometimes he was really disrespectful and she didn't like that, so she didn't really want to date anyone else since they wasn't kay.

"you date anyone?" gianna asked. "nah i'm not gonna lie i don't really know how to commit to a relationship" he said. bando was used to just being a player and not taking girls serious.

"you better not try play me" she laughed but was being serious. "nah you different gia" he smiled pecking her lips and she blushed turning so he couldn't see her smile. he smiled sitting back on her chest.

she took out her phone texting kenzo telling her what he just did. she really liked him...

a/n
this is short but i just had to post but yeah vote 💋

-tee 🍃