eleven

♥︎♡︎♥︎

♥︎♡︎♥︎

manhattan, new yorkmay 01st 202110:40am

manhattan, new york
may 01st 2021
10:40am

Bando left giannas apartment early so he could leave to get her birthday suprise ready with kenzo and giannas sister. kenzo bought her sister with her so she could help bando with what to get her since he didn't know her that well yet.

everyone that knew gianna would say she's a very picky person but wouldn't tell you whether she liked your gift or not so he was struggling. he wanted to get her the best gift but they couldn't think of what it would be.

the went from store to store looking at different things but none of them was perfect for gianna. "maybe you could get her this perfume?" brianna suggested picking up bare vanilla victoria's secret perfume.

"she's got so many of them though" kenzo said and he sucked his teeth putting it back on the shelf starting to get annoyed. "oh well let's try another store" brianna said and they left the store going into footlocker.

"maybe you should get her these matching with you" kenzo said pointing at some jordan 4 red thunders. he smiled nodding finally had a gift but that wasn't going to be his only. "what size is she?" he asked and brianna and kenzo thought about it for a bit.

"she's a 6.5" kenzo said "she's got some small ass feet" he mumbled laughing a little. "nah she's a 7.5" brianna said. "oh my gosh" he whispered since they didn't know what size she was.

"just call her and ask" kenzo said in a duh tone. "yeah but then she's gonna know we're getting her something." brianna sighed. "let's just get 7 since that's in between " he shrugged and they nodded.

some tall brown skin with dreads that worked there approached the three "do y'all need help with anything?" he asking licking his lips when he noticed kenzo. "yeah y'all got these in size 7?" she asked pointing at the shoe and he nodded going to the back.

they went to sit on a seat assuming that he would take long since they always did. "what else you gon get her" brianna asked him, "it's a suprise nigga" he said and she laughed, they waited for a bit then boy came back with the shoe box,

"here y'all go, you want me to bring it to the till?" he asked and they nodded getting up. bando payed for the shoes and as they was about to leave the boy stopped them. "you think i could get your number ma?" he asked slightly biting his bottom lip.

"no you can't" bando said firmly pulling kenzo out the store. "cockblocker" she mumbled frowning. they went into a couple more stores getting little presents then they went back to car, bando dropped brianna back at her house.

then went back to their house to wrap her gifts, "you think this is enough?" he asked looking at the big bags of stuff he got her. "more than enough, plus you got her more" she said and he nodded agreeing. "i'm gonna go see her bye" kenzo dragged running out the room leaving out the front door.

she went downstairs opening giannas door seeing her apartment was dark and quiet, kenzo went further in locking the door behind her then went into giannas room. she seen gianna was laying in her watching shameless.

"girl are you ok?" kenzo asked sitting on her bed seeing giannas saddened face. "awh baby" kenzo said embracing gianna into a hug. "he's gonna be okay girl" kenzo said feeling bad.

"you gotta be strong, your birthday soon" she said smiling letting go of the hug and gianna forced a smile "yeah i know" she said wiping her nose. "let's go somewhere" kenzo said pulling gianna up and she groaned pulling herself down.

"come on" kenzo said throwing some clothes from her closet at gia. she got up out of her bed making it then changing into the clothes, when she was done she went into her bathroom to brush her hair since it was in the bonnet.

"let's go eat somewhere, i'll pay" kenzo said as they went through the front door. kenzo got an uber to come get them as they went to a restaurant.

a/n
i kinda forgot bout wattpad but fw my ddot book even thought it's been up for a while...
this is short but i just wanted to post for y'all since i love ya 🥰
not proofread