Shoji VS. Nessus The Centaur

On Shoji's travels, with no luck, he decides to run along the sea of Aegean, hoping for a signal while sacrificing a bit of his mobility on the water, he finally senses chaos energy coming from a far away island. He runs toward it.

[The Sea of Aegean would be Shoji's second action stage.]

When he arrives at the island he searches for the emerald, the island looks like a ruined battlefield, trees were torn, the terrain was fucked up. Shoji walks around unable to find the source anywhere. He comes across nymphs playing in water. He decides to approach them, they get startled by his aura, feeling like they're about to be maimed.

The satyr, Philoctetes, steps in pleading Shoji not to destroy them, that the blue guy came and took the gem, asking what more could he want and just don't hurt the girls. Shoji, understandably confused by the statement "blue guy" but the "gem" part caught his attention. Shoji turns to Phil and begins walking towards him, Phil nervously backs away. "The g-gem, little green shiny rock. Your blue friend came and took it from me already." Phil said, Shoji squinted, Phil got the idea that they aren't friends. Phil offers to take Shoji to the "blue guy" who apparently has the green Chaos Emerald and leads the way.

They travel by boat.

Hades is now in possession of the yellow Chaos Emerald, that's 4 Chaos Emeralds in his grasp. Two of the emeralds he's collected are in the care of dangerous minions.

The green emerald is in the care of the river guardian, Nessus, the Centaur, who joined Hades' team thanks to his slave, Megara, the same emerald Shoji is heading towards.

[This would be Shoji's third action stage.]

As soon as Shoji and Phil see land in the distance, Shoji jumps out the boat and runs on the water towards the shore, his speed amazes Phil "Holy Hera..." as he makes his way to shore.

[This would be the first boss.]

Nessus is causing trouble with Meg, who got Nessus to join by pretending to be his lover, but she's starting to regret it. They both notice Shoji standing there, he begins walking towards them. Nessus tries to assert dominance by getting in Shoji's face, but when their eyes meet, Shoji pierces into Nessus' soul and he backs away afraid. He throws Meg away and runs but Shoji leaps at him, kicks him forward, speeds right in front of him and holds Nessus by the neck.

[Shall Never Surrender from Devil May Cry 4 plays here.]

Phil watches this and seeing that Shoji is "not so evil", he learns not to judge every blue person.

Nessus drops the green Chaos Emerald, he quickly tries to grab it but Shoji releases 128 watts of plasma into Nessus' neck, killing him. Phil and Meg watch on as Shoji picks up the green Chaos Emerald. He looks in the direction of Phil and Meg, they become instantly scared, Shoji looks downward away from them. He leaps off, ditching them both. "YOU'RE WELCOME!" shouted Phil annoyed.

 "YOU'RE WELCOME!" shouted Phil annoyed

To be continued...

Chaos Emerald counter

Zeus: 1 emeraldHades: 3 emeralds

Zeus: 1 emerald
Hades: 3 emeralds