Thebes

[Shoji's fourth action stage.]

Shoji makes his way to Thebes, an emerald signal is coming from there. Criminals are everywhere, but his aura begins to frighten the townsfolk. Shoji begins causing destruction in order to find the next emerald. Clearing areas and wiping them of the citizens, one citizen was fleeing from the city out of the smoke and fire, Shoji appears walking towards the crooked citizen as he ran and tripped with Shoji walking closer towards him, the blue Chaos Emerald fell out of the crook's pocket, the crook tries to crawl away, pleading to spare him that Shoji can have the jewel, but Shoji walked passed the emerald and towards the crook. Shoji's shadow was casted over the crook's face as the camera panned up to the sky and a scream from the crook was let out.

 Shoji's shadow was casted over the crook's face as the camera panned up to the sky and a scream from the crook was let out

Meg walks along the forest, confronted by Pain, Panic, and Hades, wondering what happened to Nessus and the green emerald. Meg said it was some blue fox kid that was rather cute. Hades' eyes widen at this as he remembered the fates telling him beware of the blue fox as he will try to steal the emeralds. In desperation, Hades devises a plan to try and rid this threat.

Shoji, now with both the green and blue emeralds, he decides to take a break and look for something to eat. Citizens are running from Shoji, the blue menace. He hits up a hotdog stand by a blind guy, who feels Shoji's aura but doesn't mind it, and hands him some hotdogs, Shoji takes them and leaves.

[The Loneliness theme from Naruto part 1 would play here.]

Later, Meg runs around in Thebes, shocked at what's going on, the town is in ruins, she's looking for Shoji but is afraid more than ever. She sees the fox sitting by himself, she stutters and slowly approaches him. He looks up at her, she sees his eyes, she feels fear but also the feeling eminating from him, a feeling that says "I want to get out of here" but she shakes it off, she tells him that there are two boys trapped under a rockslide. Shoji did not care about this info.

However, Shoji feels a faint signal of a Chaos Emerald just far in a gorge.

Shoji gets up and with no hesitation, begins trying to track where the signal is but no luck, it's too far away. Shoji looks at Meg. "You... need help?" she asks, Shoji squints, and Meg leads him to the emerald.

To be continued...

Chaos Emerald counter

Zeus: 1 emeraldHades: 3 emeralds

Zeus: 1 emerald
Hades: 3 emeralds