Authors Note/ Quirk Explanation

Hey! Ryn here! So I need to go over some stuff before I start on the book. This is the first book I've ever written, so, patience please. Second, my grammar/ spelling is absolutely terrible. Lastly, this is my own storyline, it will not be the same as the Mha Anime or the Mangas, yet it will still have most of the main plot.

Warning this plot contains: abuse, cussing, drinking, self doubt, and others that might make some uncomfortable. If you're not ok with these then please don't read. 

Quirk explanation/ Character 

Name: Akira Takami 

Age: 15

Hair: A browner version of your brothers, Keigo Takami

Eyes: Yellow, gold, and bird-like

Quirk: Healing wings

Big wings that admit a soft glow and a warm sensation when used to heal someone. These wings can also be used to fly as well as warmth, with soft, white feathers. There are only three drawbacks of her quirk. First, flying for too long will make her unable to fly until her wings are rested. Second, when her feathers are removed they don't loose there healing properties but it does take more focus and energy to heal with that one feather. Third, unlike recovery girl, healing someone takes the energy/ health out of Akira and transfers it into the person she's healing, this will leave her dizzy, with a headache, or unconscious.  

Thank you so much for reading this story, I hope you enjoy. Please vote and comment if you would like more. Alright, that's enough from me, Ryn out!