....Quotes that I love....

I thought I'd kick start this book off by sharing my favioute quotes to you reader chums. You are very welcome to use these quotes.

09 June 2015

19:35

"It's going to get harder before it gets easier. But it will get better, you've just got to make it through the hard stuff first."

"Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you and misses you because you might wake up one day and realized you lost the moon whilst counting the stars."

"Affection is always greater than perfection."

"A river cuts through a rock, not because of it's power but its persistence."

"You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it."

"Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Fall in love. Regret nothing. And don't let people put you down."

"I am the type of friend that's down to sit in a car with you at 3am and talk about whatever."

"I want you to be your favourite place to go when you've had a bad day or a good day"

"Friends are people who are there to love you when you've forgotten to love yourself."

"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger. The person that you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger."

"You can't change the past. What you can do is change now, tomorrow, the next day, the next month, and the rest of your life."

"If you want the rainbow, you have to deal with the rain."

"Never regret anything that once made you smile."

"Yes I am a strong person but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand and say everything will be ok."

"I'm not telling you its going to be easy, I'm telling you its going to be worth it."

"When you start doubting yourself, remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won and all the fears you've overcome."

"Never cry for anyone in your life because those who you cry for don't deserve your tears and those who are deserving will never let you cry."

"Chin up buttercup."