....Loving someone too much....

Sometimes life can seem hard. Whenever you feel afraid to do something or say something or even to love someone, its going to hurt and its going to hurt because it matters. But you get back up and carry on. You move further and further up your mountain. Maybe its 6 foot high, maybe its 250 foot high and yet there is something all of these mountains have in common. The obstecles. The boundaries. The people that don't want you to succed in you climbing your goal. These people may be best friends and if they are, then they are not your true friends but your shadows. These are the people who are there for you through your best moments. Your bright moments. Then as soon as you fall, these shadows disapper and you feel all alone. You are left to get through your dark moments. You may fall a couple of times to reach your goal but keep imagining your face and your feeling when you reach the top. You are going to be so proud of yourself when you reach the top. Your true friends will help you on the way and help and help you back up when you fall. You may fall out over things but this isn't a bad thing. The making up is the most important bit. It makes you stronger. Even sitting in silence can solve fall outs. Everyone who is there for you will be there for you. And if they are not then you will be better off without them. You can do this. When life gives you lemons make lemonade. Or even through the lemon back and ask for an apple. Because everyone is strong. You can do this.

Chin up buttercup.