The New Kid

[Whitty's POV, the next day]

It's 2nd period. This is also the class with apparently the hottest teacher in the school. What's so hot about her?!

I'm also one of the only people that don't become hypnotized by her eyes.

👑 (She's literally a queen. What other emoji do I use?!): "Alright, class. Listen up." *Claps twice*
📼 (Agoti, who fell asleep for a second): *Startled awake*
👑: "Let me guess, you were up "studying" again?"
📼: "Yup, ya got me."
👑: "Anyways, you have a new classmate! Benjamin, why don't you introduce yourself?"
🖌️ (Soft BF): "H-Hi, I-I'm Benjamin Fairest, b-but you can call me BF..."
💣 (Whispering to Ruv): "Dude, he looks almost EXACTLY like Keith."
🖌️: *Sits behind Whitty, cuz he can tell his secret (he has a good gaydar, lol)*
🖌️: "H-Hey, guys."
🍪: "Привет."
🖌️: *A little scared of Whitty-*
💣 (Whispering even quieter to Ruv): "Why do I get the feeling he can tell?"
🍪: *Shrugs*
💣 (Kinda nervous about Ben): "Uh, Ms. Nikusa? Can I go to the bathroom?"
🍪: "And me too?"
👑: "Sure, but hurry up!"
💣: "'Kay. C'mon, Ruv!"

Me and Ruv ran to the boys' bathroom to discuss a few things. Look, I'm mainly just nervous about Ms. Taki telling the rest of the school about us. I'm also scared that people will judge us if they find out.

💣 (Holding Ruv's hands in a stall him and Ruv are sharing together): "I got a feeling that Ben knows, and it's scaring the crap outta me!...F-Figuratively, I mean."
🍪: "Да, gaydars are a thing. But, that doesn't mean our secret might slip. Besides, Ben seems like a nice guy."
💣: *Sigh* "Maybe you're right..."
🖌️: "Guys?"
💣: "AH!" *Jumps into Ruv's arms*
🍪: *Almost fell backwards-*
🖌️: "S-Sorry...I f-followed you guys cuz...I was worried. I figured that I could go check up on you guys."
🍪: "See? I told you."
🖌️: "Mind coming out...o-of the stall? You don't have to tell me."
💣: "Ruv-"
🍪: "Oh, okay." *Puts him down*

We came out of the stall and talked to Ben about our concerns. We didn't spill the beans about our ship, but he could tell we were both gay. Turns out, he's gay too. Apparently he has a boyfriend that immigrated from Poland as a kid. Ruv found that interesting, of course, cuz he's from a neighboring country of Poland. Ben even taught Ruv something in Polish: how to say "hi", which is "cześć".

[399 words]