Getting on my nerves

Waking up the next morning is never fun. And next to a guy that isn't the one you really want bummer if you ask me. I was soo hot yesterday all sexy and shit and he still didn't say a thing. I hate boys!!!! At least I get to wake up to a drooling Alec how has been snoring all night. May I also say that we ended up in a basement couch. Not very sexy but I guess I only have myself to blame. I would have gone home but Rafe was so damn sexy and I just needed the distraction. Yeah we're definitely going to blame him for this.

Where the hell are my clothes at I'm just going to take his shirt instead. Oh how I need water and a toast where the fuck was the kitchen. My phone is dead and I have no idea of how I'm getting home. "WFT!!!!" Ah nah this shit can be real Rafe really he has to see me like this. "Well it's nice to see you two Y/N" his smirk why dose he always have to smirk!! "Nice to see you Rafe" it's the day after he shouldn't be so sexy. His cap, his polo shirt everything just everything about him. Oh fuck I'm starting "She something you like sweetheart?" Sweetheart really he trying to get me on my knees.

Oh nah I can't do this, not right now and his looking at me at that way. Oh I just know that he knows what it dose with me.