The meeting

Toy Freddy sings with his band like they usually do, Toy Bonnie rocking up the guitar while chica encourages kids to eat pizza and other items off the menu sometimes she'd sing about how to be a good friend, bonnie didn't like her singing that much while Freddy didn't mind.

Toy chica and toy Bonnie were best known for not getting along with eachother well sometimes their fights would annoy toy Freddy he was the most happy and go lucky out of the group only really getting worked up over toy Bonnie's complaints or not winning a video game toy Freddy hated losing anything. Toy Freddy mainly sung for the band just by looking at him you wouldn't of thought he could sing well but boy can he sing most of the band members say it's his singing that keeps them all together, before shutting down for nights toy Freddy will sing them a song.

To the bands misfortune it was moving day the restaurant was being shut down and destroyed turning it into a different Pizzeria or just another plot of land.

It wasn't all that bad though the toys were being moved into some sort of rental facility where animatronics could be rented for kids birthday parties and events.

Not all the toys got the same fate sadly mangle and the balloon kids got decommissioned and used for other animatronics.

Toy Freddy was moved into a separate room from his friends the room he was put in had birthday signs on the walls with wires hanging down and a little panel in the middle of the room.

Toy Freddy powered on looking around the new room trying to find any signs of his friends or of another living thing. He didn't find much untill he looked at the other side of the room. He stood in the corner feeling uncomfortable seeing this six foot tall bear staring right at him with its bright blue eyes and white shiny exterior.

Toy Freddy hesitated before muttering out "hello?".. he felt himself become even more uncomfortable because it just kept staring at him then he flinched as it blinked it turned away before calling out "hey I think that's the birthday boy over there!" In a jittery tone

Toy Freddy was really confused as to who this bear was talking to he wondered if it was someone he just couldn't see or if he was talking to him.

Toy Freddy stuttered out "Y-you talking to me?"

Funtime Freddy quickly turns his head looking directly at toy Freddy again before saying "Why hello there birthday boy!" In a happy attitude

Toy Freddy questions the name "birthday boy" um sir it's not my birthday.. who are you.. sir?

Funtime Freddy approaches him "New friend! Don't be silly it's me your old pal Freddy we have so much fun together!"

Toy Freddy feels a bit intimidated so he backs up further into the corner.

Funtime Freddy gets closer "Friend are you trying to play hide and seek!?" He laughs mechanically "I guess I'm the seeker this is going to be so much fun!"

Toy Freddy pauses unsure of what to say before agreeing to play hide and seek with him*

"Yay new friend I'll start counting now!" Funtime freddy says excitedly

A/n

Sorry for the short update I've been sick for the past 2 days so I'm really not feeling well.