How could she

The next morning i went walked to Starbucks. But on my way i got pulled into an alley the person who pulled my in was behind me and once again i got a sock in my mouth. And also a blindfold. Untill i hear someone scream:"HEY LET HER GO!" I couldnt see who but i thinkt that person kicked the person who grabbed me in the you nuts because i heard him growl of pain. The other person grabbed my shoulder and pushed me forward into the next alley. I could hear the person going trough there knees they took the sock out of my mouth. I was so scared i couldnt say anything. The person checked on me if he had hurt me but he didnt. He took the blindfold of. It was Wilbur! " Oh good lord its you": i said while hugging him. "What happend did that person try to kidnap you again?": he asked. " i think so. But what are you doing in Los Angeles:" i asked him. " Oh me well i was here for my tour": he said. "but who was that guy": i asked. "No idea but hold up.  This could sound very dumb but i think i know something i know ehen you have an live interview there are alot of people like the cameraman and producer. What if they planned this you told them about the kidnapping what if they planned this with all the info you gave them": he said. We went to the police station and told Wilburs story what he tought and after a few days i got a message. It was true! Emma planned to kidnap me with al the info i gave her. I got went to the police station filled in some forms and got the next flight home. I told Ran abt everything. The flight back was fine. At the airport Ran came to pick me up he didnt wear a mask bc nobody would know him. When i saw him and he saw me i dropped my lugage and ran towards him. When i stood infront of him i jumped up to hug him. I didnt think i just kissed him full on his lips i didnt care these few days with him where just hard i love him so much. After that we grabbed my lugage and got in the car. In the car Ranboo told me about some new video's he recorded he even showed me some video's some where very funny. When we arrived home we went straid to bed and the next morning we unpacked the bags.

Hey loves, i just needed to write a bit like i wrote 3 parts i one night while watching Quackity im not sure if this will be the last part but if i dont write for a while ypu know why and if you want me to write more feel free to give me some ideas. Byeee i love you all <3 <3