Chapter Three: Moments of Comfort

As the first rays of sunlight gently filtered through the curtains, I slowly stirred from my slumber. Blinking away the sleep, I found myself wrapped up in Mozzie's warm embrace, his arms securely around me as if to shield me from the world.

A soft smile graced my lips as I realized the comfort of our entwined bodies. It was a feeling unlike any other, one that conveyed trust, affection, and an unspoken understanding between us.

Careful not to disturb his peaceful rest, I shifted slightly to get a better view of his sleeping face. Mozzie looked so serene, his usual mischievous expression softened in sleep. It was moments like these that I treasured the most—when we could be vulnerable and true with each other.

As I lay there, the memories of the previous day flooded back, filling my heart with warmth. Our playful rivalry during the racing game, the laughter, and camaraderie shared among the operators, and finally, the intimate moment we had cuddled together in bed.

It was a side of myself that I seldom revealed to others, a side that was both tender and passionate. But with Mozzie, I felt free to be who I truly was. He accepted me without judgment, and in his presence, I found solace and strength.

As the minutes passed, I could feel the world waking up around us. The sounds of footsteps and muffled conversations in the distance reminded me of the responsibilities that awaited us outside the safety of our shared embrace.

Reluctantly, I knew that our moment of tranquility couldn't last forever. Gently, I pressed a soft kiss on Mozzie's forehead before extricating myself from his arms. I grabbed the nearby blanket, tucking it gently over him, a silent gesture of gratitude for the comfort he had given me.

I quietly made my way out of the room, feeling a mixture of contentment and longing.

(Sorry for the short chapters- there will be longer ones I swear. Also I think that they have dorms in the base, just cause it's easier to do stuff)