We ain't a team

Robert followed Andy, but eventually, she stopped and broke down. He didn't want to leave her in that state, so he held her until she fell asleep. He then laid her down on a bed in the captain's office and left.

He felt hurt seeing her in so much pain. He knew that whatever was troubling her, she would eventually bounce back. So, he asked Ruiz to keep a close eye on her and suggested she take a couple of days off and rest at home.

When Ruiz protested, stating that he already talks to her a lot, Robert realized that he didn't know the full story.

Over the following weeks, it was announced that Station 19 and Station 23 would merge. Both teams were unhappy with the idea. They would alternate responding to calls, except in the case of a 6-alarm fire, in which case they would all go together.

Despite the merger, Andy continued to train with Station 23. However, on one particular day, Robert's team showed up and tried to distract them. When Andy asked Robert to move his team elsewhere, he refused.

The Station 19 team laughed and made fun of Station 23. Robert even dared Montgomery to join them for the PT session. Despite Vic's reluctance, they eventually joined in.

Andy was annoyed with Robert and his team for disrupting her training session. She asked Robert to take his team elsewhere, but he refused, stating that they would all be working together soon.

Theo said to Robert, "Just walk away, she hasn't been herself. I'll talk to you later, please." Robert replied, "Then she shouldn't be working," as he looked in her direction while she stood with her back turned to them.

As Robert and his team walked away, Theo took charge of the group. He instructed them to go and get showered, and then to clean the house from top to bottom. Theo then went to the office and called Chief McCallister. He didn't reveal the nature of the problem over the phone and waited for him to arrive before doing so. the phone call he went to speak to Andy"

Andy said, "Don't say it. I already know." Theo asked what happened, saying that the 19 team wasn't that loud and they weren't distracting 23. if anything it was the other way round."

Andy said, "I don't know, I haven't been myself lately. I ain't sleeping and all I want to do is scream."

Theo replied, "You should take a few weeks off to get your head together and sort yourself out. I've asked the chief to come by and speak about me stepping in as temporary captain until you are fit to do so."
Andy; "you're saying I ain't fit to work, wow some friend you are" she said snapping and walking away.

Ruiz shouted, "I'm worried about you, Herrera. I'm being a friend and colleague."

The chief allowed Theo to take charge as he noticed that Andy wasn't in a good state. Also, 19 is scheduled to start at 23, which is at the end of the week. Theo informed the team that they had cleaned and made space for 19 when they arrived.

Maddox asked, "Where's Herrera?" as nobody had seen her since morning.

Ruiz replied, "She's taking some time off as she's dealing with a lot at the moment."

Ruiz was keeping himself in shape just like Andy used to do. However, Maddox's constant complaints were starting to annoy him. Despite keeping his cool for a while, Ruiz eventually reached his limit. He decided to take action and told Maddox, "You're on desk duty for the week."

Maddox replied, "I'm fed up with this."

Ruiz responded, "The reason someone in charge isn't taking the crap that comes out of your mouth is that you disrespect everyone. If you don't like it, then you can leave."
As the shift ended they all went to joes and had a drink ruiz meeting up with some of the 19 team