Little Scars

Happy birthday ShazrinaAishah

A boy with green vibrant hair looked around for a moment, his emerald green eyes searching the environment for any movements to make sure he was alone. Once he was finally sure it was just himself, he gently opened the cast on his arm, revealing the many lightning scars on his arm. "Ishh..." The young nature element user hissed a bit feeling the stinging pain as he washed the scars in the clear blue river. "Why won't you heal already?" Rimba grumbled under his breath. Rimba's whole body jolted when he suddenly heard heavy footsteps coming towards him. As fast as he could, Rimba bandaged his arm back, though still in a wet state, he didn't want anyone to see him in this condition...

Rimba turned back and saw a large carnivore animal, a black tiger, emitting a dark purple hue with a person Rimba knew oh so well riding on top of it. "H-Hello Fang" Rimba puts on a small smile as he hides his right arm behind him. "Rimba! What are you doing here?" The shadow user asked, jumping down his shadow tiger's back and running to his best friend's side. As he ran towards Rimba, he noticed something off. "Why are you hiding your arm, are you hurt?" He asked with much concern seeing how Rimba didn't seem like he was going to answer, Fang could only sigh.

"I told you not to go alone in this forest, it's dangerous here!" Fang continued and held Rimba's left arm that Rimba wasn't hiding. "Let's go back to the others. They're all searching for you. Gempa is already worried sick that you might lose control of your powers here and–" Fang was about to continue his ramble but he turned back to see his friend's pained expression.

Fang stopped on his track and stared at Rimba, the worry in his eyes not fading away even a bit. "What happened to your arm, Rimba? Tell me the truth. Didn't we promise that we will tell each other problems?" Fang said in a serious tone. "We are best friends, Rimba, you can't hide your problems, I would still find out no matter how hard you try to hide it." He continues to say.

Rimba was silent for a few seconds, tears slowly filling up his eyes. Fang had a point. Rimba should tell him what happened.​​ And yet Rimba stayed silent. He was about to talk, but he just couldn't. He was too scared to tell Fang the truth. He took a deep breath, his heart pounding loudly in his ear. "Fang .." Rimba spoke slowly, Rimba's emerald green orbs looked towards Fang and saw how his friend's red eyes were waiting in anticipation. He kept his eyes on the ground, not able to look at Fang's face. "Please don't hate Kira'na for this, or Hali, or anyone... This was my fault" Rimba said finally, letting his right arm out from behind his back, unwrapping the wet bandage, letting Fang get a good view of his right arm. It was covered in scars all over. Seems like the battle scars Rimba got during the battle in Gur'latan hasn't healed at all yet.

Fang stood still, shocked by what Rimba just revealed. The poor 3rd tier elemental's arm was covered in scars from the battle in Gur'latan. It seems like the battle scars Rimba got hasn't healed at all yet. "Rimba.." Fang let out a worried sigh as he stared at Rimba's arm. "Have you hid this from everyone?" He asked as he examined the scars on Rimba's arm.

"This was my fault. No one else needed to know" Rimba said in a guilty tone as he held up his arm for Fang to examine. "I should already be able to take care of myself now since I've already reached my third tier but..." Rimba looked at his arm covered in burnt scars. "I'm still the same as when I was still in my second tier."

"I'm truly sorry for hiding it from everyone.. It's just that.. I didn't want them to see me as different than before.." Rimba said in an ashamed tone. "But since you know now... Can you keep this a secret? Can you help me hide these scars? I.. I don't want anyone else seeing them." He asked in a guilt filled tone, his eyes filled with hope that Fang could help him.