🍋 "Come on, one more fuck before we get out of bed." Homelander x OC

Writer's Note: Hello! Are there any Homelander lovers here? If so, I'll probably write more of him, that "Ashley! Look at me." got me hooked as fuck. This post contains scenes abd fialogues that may be inappropriate for young readers. Be guided.

"Home---John!" her words are cut off when he thrusts his cock harder to the hilt, hitting her cervix

"Home---John!" her words are cut off when he thrusts his cock harder to the hilt, hitting her cervix. "Fuck---you!"
Homelander has ridden orgasm after orgasm out of her and his cock is still hard, wanting more of that squelching and wet pussy. The bed creaks, hitting the wall with a crack every time he thrusts slow, pounding her hard. Homelander pulls out the second he pipes his cum inside her. Chloe turns around and swipes her fingers side-to-side, making more lewd sounds, squirting over the bed. Chloe groans to that built-up pressure releasing. Her hand is wet and pops it inside her mouth, "Such a dirty girl for daddy." Homelander compliments her, earning a cheerful glee from her like a little kid.
Just when Chloe gets out bed, Homelander grasps her arm and pulls her down back to bed.
"John, I have work to go to."
Homelander rolls his eyes, "Come on," he prolongs his words, "One more fuck before we get out of bed."

-damelancaster