PROLOGUE

To be the heir is one of a person's desire.

Of course who would not? If being the heir means inheriting all the wealth of your family.

The most valuable piece in the family.
The heir has the Rights and Power.

Cameron Mondragon's life seems to be perfect and enviable for others but it can only be real to those fool who only look on the positive side of her life.

At the very young age instead of playing a toy she's playing with a gun...

Instead of throwing tantrums she's throwing a knife...

Instead of having a good time with other kids she's trying to survive a battle between life and death from day to night.

And that is all because, she is the Heir.

She has the choice not to be but she choose to be.

She choose to be strong, powerful and ruthless not because she is selfish but because she is selfless.

She choose to carry the heaviest burden because she knows what it means to be the heir.

It requires a person's life.

For a Mondragon heir, it is not only about handling businessess but it is also about keeping yourself breathing. Because accepting the position of a heir means walking in a field with a raining bullets and bombs.

And she'd rather put her life in the line than her love ones.

Alora_Vin'nyla