We Don't Neva Wanna End

Twins On Da Side >>>>>

Brittney's POV

   I been gone for 3 moths. I know for a long time, Re still go over there to see them. Yes I am 8 moths pregnant. I am HUGE. I found out I'm having a little boy. Right now I am staying with my friend Mark. No we didn't do anything, but we are together. He have been there for me when Dre haven't. Today is Lexi birthday so we have a BBQ. Right now I am wearing my red & black sundress. With my black flip flops and my hair is down my back. Re is already over there. I miss my baby girl Andra. Right now she's walking, when I come around she call me 'mommy.' We hopped in the car and rode over there.

"So how do you feel?" Mark asked.

"Good I just want some of that  cake."

"You is so fat." he joked.

"Eww Mark can we go get me some creme soda and Oreos?" I begged.

"Sure."

    One this that I love about Mark is that he spoil me to death. When Re & Andra come over it's even better. After getting the stuff, we finally made it to the house. When we walked through the door, Andra ran to me.

"Mommy." she squealed.

"Hi but." I said poking her belly.

    She smiled, she grabbed my hand and we walked to the kitchen. Lexi and Drika wa sin the kitchen cooking.

"Why is the birthday girl cooking?" I asked.

"BRITTNEY." they both squealed.

"You is so big." Lexi commented.

"Thanks I try my best."

"You dumb." Drika commented.

    We sat in the kitchen cetching up on old times.

"Hey Lexi-" Jay stopped in his sentence when he saw me. "Little ole Brittney how you been?"

"Good."

"You getting big." he said rubbing my belly. "But you still look good."

"Thanks."

"Ayy Jay we need-" Day stopped in his sentence "Brittney girl look at you."

"Hi Jay." I giggled.

"How you been?" he asked.

"Great." I stated "Where is Re?"

"She is the back with her friends, in her pool."

"Okay, come on Andra." I said reaching out my hand.

    She grabbed it and we walked to the back. It was so many people and I saw Re in the pool playing with some more little kids. She saw me and waved. I looked around and saw some old friends. They came over and we started talking and laughing. Mark sat behind me, we was sitting in a lawn chair. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey Brittney can I talk to you?" a voice asked.

    I know that voice from anywhere. I looked at Mark and he nodded. Dre grabbed my hand and helped up. I waddled to the front yard and he just looked at me.