Will Death Do Us Apart?

Sorry For Mistakes

Day's POV

  After I kicked in the bathroom door, I was going to run in but I saw Brittney's mother, in the tub with no clothes on. She was in the tub scrurming like a fish. Jay went over and helped her up. She had bruises all on her body, I went in the room and grabbed a shirt and pair of NEW boxers. She slipped that on while we waited. Once she walked out the bathroom, she was shaking and scared. We looked at her, waiting on her to explain. She walked to the bed and laid there, like it's hers. We turned and looked at her & she looked tramatized.

"He's back." she whispered.

"Who?" I asked.

"Red." she whispered again.

"What about him?" Jay asked. "How do you know him?"

"He's the one who killed my son & he's Re's father." she admitted.

"WHAT?" we both yelled.

    This is WAY to much in one day.

Dre's POV

"Look what I am going to tell you it's going to be painful." he continued. "I'm sorry but . . . . . . . " he trailed off.

"Oh no my baby!" her grandmother yelled.

"Mama Jones." I yelled, holding back my tears.

"She's gone, Dre!" she yelled.

"Ma'ma no she's doing fine." the doctor said.

    Grandma Williams hopped up and wiped her face.

"Well what's wrong?" I asked.

"She's in a coma and she have a ton of injuries." he explained.

"Like what?" Grandma Williams asked.

"When she hit the ground, her head have a large dash. She broke her arm and leg. The bullet was very close to hitting her spine, but it missed. In surgery, we stopped the bleeding." he stated. "Since she hit her head there is a slight chance that she can wake up."

"So you saying, there is a chance that she can't wake up?" I asked.

"I'm afraid so."

    When he said that I felt a lump form in my throat. Grandma Jones broke down and I was so close to doing that with her. With me being a man I had to help her up and drive her home. On our way there she just kept saying it was my fault. She don't want Brittney with me and all that stuff. After dropping her off I headed back to the hospital. When I made in there I walked to the desk.

"Hi can I get the room number to Brittney Williams?" I asked.

"Umm sure, she got out of surgey. Are you a relative?"

"Yes. I am the father of her children."

"Okay her room number is 879. Doown the hall to youe left." she instucted.

    I thanked her and pratically ran to it. When I reached the door I was just caught up in the moment. I felt like my body just stopped right in it's place. I really don't know if I want to go in there and see my love hooked up on chords. If I don't go and see her I know I will regret it. So from that thought I turned the knob and there she was with all them damn cords going in her arm, down her throat, and up her gown. A big ass bandage on her head, cast on her both arm and leg. She was laying there looking like my princess. Her hair was the same way like I remebered, in a messy bun. I walked around to the side of her bed and grabbed a chair. Her chest going a steady pace. The motor was beeping. I grabbed her hand and before I knew it I was crying.