You Want Me To Live There?!

You enter the fancy library again, but this time there's no arsonist cat trailing behind you. You and Crowley decide to split up in order to cover more ground. You're pretty sure he's tired of you. Nevertheless you agree and start looking around, you find plenty of interesting books but nothing on Devildom, or even where your from originally. It's rather nerve racking, a least in Devildom they had access to the Human Realm, but here? Nothing. Nada. Zilp. Zich. Zero. You were completely stuck here and you knew it.

Just then Crowley spoke up.

"Just as I'd suspected. Nothing. Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history. Now, are you QUITE sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape?"

"No! I would never lie about that! I come from Devildom, it's where I live with my.....friends."

"Okkaay, then the only explanation is that you've come from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?" He says, rather confused.

Upon learning that you might be from another dimension you have a, er, rather strange response.....

"You know, I'm actually not that surprised." You say, completely monotone.

"Uhh, d-do you think you could elaborate on that?" The bird man says, caught of guard.

"Oh! It's just, this isn't the first time I've been taken to another dimension without my knowledge! The first time that happened it was actually to Devildom but I ended up making so many friends I kinda wanted to stay!"

"Wh-what?! You wanted to stay in the place you were brought to without you knowledge? Is that safe?" You've caught him off guard again.

"Mmm, no, probably not, but it's safe now. For me, that is." You add the last bit it a hurry, it might be safe for you now but it wasn't always safe.....

"Err, anyways, Show me everything that you brought here with you. Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a...shoe? You do seem a tad bit...empty-handed."

"Oh fuck! I don't have anything" You feel around your head and pockets. "No even my headphones. Noooooooo! Whhhhyyyyy!"

At least in the Devildom you got to have your headphones........

"No, I don't have anything, not my wallet, not my phone, and most importantly not even my headphones...."

You are very distraught by this. You didn't even notice that you didn't have them around your neck, like usual, in all the commotion. Now how are you gonna calm your nerves? Or even just rock out in whatever place you end up going here! And you don't have money to buy new ones! Or even a phone to play music of off! This is awful!!

"Well, this is quite the predicament.
I cannot have someone with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy.
And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel a young person without a cent to their name, or any ability to contact their guardian... Truly, my grace is boundless."

"Egooo"

You roll your eyes but Crowley doesn't notice, his ego is in the way.

"Hmmmmm... Ah!"

"Oh no"

"There is a vacant building on this campus.
It was, in fact, used as a dorm a long time ago. With a proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough. Out of the profound kindness of my heart, I will allow you to live there for the time being. In the meantime, we will investigate other ways to send you home. Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator, one might say. Well then, I shall take you to your dorm straight away. It is an older building, but it has plenty of...character, one might say."