Grim, Please Don't Swing From The Chandelier. You're Not Sia

"GRIM! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

Ok, so recap. Grim is on the chandelier swinging around and you were stressed. You had managed to rush after him, you may have left Ace and Deuce behind completely, but they'll catch up. Right now you were yelling at Grim.

You hear Ace and Deuce rush in panting and stuff. You turn and look at them.

"H-how are you so fast?" Ace asks out of breath.

"I'm not fast. Just upset. I think it's adrenaline...." You actually weren't that fast, you just wanted to get to Grim before he did something stupid.

"Heh heh heh! Catch me if you can!" Grim taunts.

"Oh you little shit!"

"Quit jumping around like that!" Ace yells up at him.

"Argh! No fair climbing up onto the chandelier, you coward! I haven't really learned flight magic yet... What could I summon to hold onto him...? Hmmm... Oh! That's it!" Deuce ponders for a moment. He seems to have an idea.

Ace notices this and turns to him.

"Did you come up with somethi- Oh, hey! Stop! What are you doing?! Why are you pointing your pen at me?!"

"I swear to all that is holy!! If you two are fighting!-" You turn and stop yourself. "What're you doing!" You screech out.

"I'm going to launch him." He explains calmly.

"YOU'RE GOING TO WHAT?!"

"Are you kidding me?! Bwaaah! Put me down! Seriously, do not launch me! Abort! ABORT!"

"Deuce! This will only end badly!! Put him down!" You and Ace desperately try to get Deuce to put him down to no avail.

"He'll be fine. He just needs to grab Grim!" He says as he throws Ace.

"BWAAAAAAAH!"

"MYAAAAAAAAH?!"

"AHHHHHH!!"

Everybody is yelling, everyone is stressed. Except for Deuce, who thinks, maybe, he's made a mistake.

"The chandelier! Fuck! I promised to stay out of trouble!"

Ace starts hacking and coughing as he gets off the ground.

"*Cough* *Cough* *Hack* I cannot believe you just did that!"

You think Grim got knocked out but you were to focused on the fact that the chandelier was broken on the ground.

"Oh, shit! Ace! Are you ok?" You say as you rush over to help him out. "You're not hurt anywhere are you?"

Ace's POV

"(Y/N)'s helping me up? Why?"

"No, I'm okay....I think I have a few bruises and maybe a scratch......"

"Oh! You've got a scratch on your face! Here let me....."

She wipes the small trickle of blood from my face and then she licks her thumb and wipes some grime off my face. I can feel my face get warm.

"It's just embarrassment. Right?"

Your POV

"Oh my god! Why did I do that? That was so embarrassing! I totally went into 'fuck someone's hurt, must help' mode. I don't even know him!"

"Oh! Sorry, I shouldn't have done that. It's just a force of habit......are you ok?"

"Uh, yeah.....thanks.." He says in a stunned voice.