012, 𝖢𝖠𝖲𝖲𝖨𝖤

Luffy and her friends were talking and laughing together, all of them just finished their morning classes and they're now heading towards the cafeteria to eat lunch

Law, kid and killer were walking together. well, they really weren't. all three of them are just heading to the same place, and kid keeps annoying law making it seem like they're on good terms.

"fuck off Eustass-ya" law growled, "now c'mon, why do you always have that bitchy attitude" law shoved kid's arm that was resting on his shoulder.

"stop being buddy-buddy with me" law glared and kid threw his hands up in a mocking manner.

both boys were glaring at each other not backing down. killer sighed at them and made eye contact with luffy.

She smiled and waved at them "oiii you guys! come join us! shishishi"

kid and law's head snapped at the girls way.

"You two, don't follow me. I'm the one who she called over" law smirked while the red head rolled his eyes.

"you should go get your ears done trafalgar! I was the one who she called not you!" kid barked

'oi oi, you two are both delusional. was it not obvious enough that I was the one who she called?! she was literally looking at me! not to you two!' the blonde haired stated in his mind but chose to keep quiet.

"Torao! jaggy! killer! hurry, hurry! I'm hungry!" the girl shouted again.

"you're always hungry luffy-ya😐" law deadpanned making luffy laugh as if it's not the truth.

"there's no minute, you're not thinking and talking about food" kid nodded agreeing at law.

'they actually get along pretty well when it comes to the girl' killer had an amusement look in his face.

When the group passed a circle of girls nami heard a girl whispering to another girl "what a whore, she might've sucked those men hard just to get attention—" her voice was loud enough to make nami stop on her tracks, as she furrowed her eyebrows.

who're they talking about? luffy? Nami looked at luffy who was eating jelly sticks that bartolomeo gave.

It's a sad fact. despite luffy just being herself, she'd get still hate by so many people.

"care to say that again" the orange haired girl stated. She's mad, these people don't know a goddamn thing about luffy yet they act like they knew her inside and out.

another girl with long jet black hair stood up from where she sat, "she said, the girl over there—" she pointed at luffy "is a fucking WHORE" a hand met the black haired girls face, nami slapped her.

she hated it. she used to associate herself with these girls, who only looked down on her. Making her insecure in every aspect.

So nami wanted to protect her innocent friend at least.

"What? So you're jealous then, and aren't you the one who's busy trying to get on every guy's pants?" Another voice said, all of them looked who it was. and saw a girl with long pink hair at the corner scrolling on her phone. It was jewelry bonney

bonney walked towards luffy and grabbed her by the waist as she twirled her.

"hey pretty, what's your name" she asked

"Hi! I'm Luffy! And you are??" Luffy replied, "the name is jewelry bonney, I'm that emo boy over there's cousin" bonney had a smirking face pointing at law, and luffy's eyes sparkled "ooh!"

"he told me so much about you" bonney whispered as luffy giggled.

they wondered what she whispered that made the short haired girl giggle.

To jewelry bonney we trust 🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️

"you.. are you guys ignoring me!?!" the girl earlier who they almost forgot, yelled.

"yea, 'cause really.. who wants to listen to you Cassie?" vivi deadpanned while Luffy let out another "ooohh" so her name's Cassie!

"this is bullshit.. you're just acting tough 'cause many people are backing you up, but in personal you can't even fight back!" Cassie screamed her eyes turning red in anger.

the air suddenly became colder, so it was her huh? bartolomeo traced his eyes at the girl. and her jet black hair were exactly the same as what he saw when he arrived at the back of the gym.

and it didn't even take time when they all realized that cassie and her underlings were the ones who hurt luffy.

realizing what she said. cassie quickly covered her mouth. "I don't see the reason why I should fight you" cassie looked at luffy who's still on bonney arms playing with her pink hair. bonney was taller than luffy so she had to tiptoe in order to touch bonney's head.

kid howled in laughter, while the others only smirked. "w-whatt...?"

"are you deaf or what? she said, you're nothing important. so she's right, why should she fight you?" Bonney snickered at Cassie.

"are you looking down at me? Do you know who my dad is??!" Oh dear she's using the 'dad' card, what a spoiled brat.

"No, who is he?" Luffy asked as she opened her last jelly sticks making her frown.

"glad you asked! his name is Akainu one of the three admirals on the navy!"

"ohh okay, I still don't have a clue who he is though👍🏻" luffy was really disrespecting Cassie without even having a clue.

kid howled another laughter, man this girl is iconic.

'girl really is comparing hers and luffy's family, you don't even have a bit of a clue how powerful luffy's family is!' sensing usopp's thoughts bartolomeo nodded, and the long nose sweat dropped.

out of all the people gathered here, only him and bartolomeo knew about luffy's family.

her family is scary it's like facing the door to death. No! They're death itself!

they also don't know how powerful luffy actually is. it's because they haven't seen her in an actual fight, but he and barto who've already seen her fight countless of times couldn't even describe what they saw. it's also  one of the reasons why barto started being a fan of hers.

all of their phones then rang signaling the campus platform posted something, and when luffy saw the words written on the platform her jaw dropped for the first time 'jiii-chan is coming???!!' so this is what ace meant when he said "I guess you guys will know soon" four days ago!

usopp paled and bartolomeo cried in happiness, he finally got to see his senpai's grandfather again!