Chapter 1

A/N: Okayyyyyy I asked if y'all wanted a Thiam with a baby one shot and y'all wanted it! So here it is aha, if you have read my book 'beta with anger issues' you'll know I named their child 'Leo David Raeken' so I'm using that here too!!

This story may reference my book 'bwai' but you do not need to read it to understand this mini fic it's just going to be pure Thiam fluff with hints of chaos <3

Liam yawned, these late nights were beginning to take its toll on him. But it was worth it, it was worth everything if it meant his husband and baby were safe and happy.

Walking down the stairs his heart melted at the sight in front of him. Cautiously stepping closer to not disturb them he watched as Theo made airplane noises while flying a spoon towards their son.

Liam had been beyond grateful when Lydia offered to be their surrogate. Apparently pregnant Hayden was a 'a nightmare' but it was worth it to have their baby boy.

But he was extremely great full, their beautiful little boy ended up with Liam's big blue eyes, Theo's nose and curly brown hair. He was perfect, Liam leaned against the door frame in awe.

Every so often Leo's laughter would make Theo smile. "You're so cute! Ah yes you are!" Theo chirped, putting the spoon back into the food while Leo crawled towards him.

"You want a cuddle?" Theo asked, Leo continued to crawl to him. Leo was now nine months old, his walking wasn't the best but god could he crawl. He could crawl faster than they could keep up, he made their lives full and happy.

Theo picked Leo up and stood up, Leo safe in his arms. "Hi darling," Theo said sensing Liam's presence behind him.

"How'd you know?" Liam laughed.

"I always know when my little wolf is near," Theo replied.

Liam rolled his eyes, "hi little one," Liam smiled. Leo's big eyes met Liam's and he giggled, "he's in a playful mood," Liam said.

Theo nodded, "he's been a menace all morning," he laughed.

Liam opened his arms and Theo flew Leo directly into them, Liam cupped his bottom and bounced up and down making Leo squeal and giggle. "He's had his bottle and food," Theo said.

Liam smiled, "I like this," he said.

"What?" Theo asked.

"All of it, I love being your husband and I love watching you be a father to our son.." Liam admitted.

Theo couldn't help the smile that grew on his face, "I love you both more than anything."

Liam nodded, he knew that was true. "Same," Liam replied. His hand trailing up Theo's as their eyes met.

Leo drooled, "let me get a bib," Theo laughed. Grabbing one and placing it around Leo's neck to catch the drool.

"Has he burped?" Liam asked, Theo nodded.

"I did everything, except a diaper change," he winked.

"How sweet," Liam replied rolling his eyes and playful smacking Theo's side.

With Leo in his arms Liam lowered himself until he was laying on his back, hovering Leo above him. Theo couldn't help but watch, his heart full of love and passion.

He couldn't believe how lucky he had gotten, after everything with the dread doctors and the hunters. After dodging death several times here they were, everything worked out.

They were married, they had a beautiful and healthy son. Although everyday was a challenge and everyday was a struggle they knew that together, they could do it.

With Liam as his husband, anything was possible. He was the sun to his moon, or as Stiles had once said 'the golden retriever to your black cat' that seemed pretty fitting for the pair.

They were inseparable.

"Babe," Liam called out in an excited tone, when Theo snapped his attention back to him he saw Leo on the floor.

He was slowly crawling, "oh my god—" Theo gasped.

Lowering himself to the floor with open arms, "go to daddy," Liam cooed, a dopey smile upon his face. Leo looked between the two, his hands clenched into a fist.

Desperately trying to crawl towards Theo but unable to figure out the knee movement. "You got this," Theo said, Leo's bright blue eyes meeting his and he melted.

God he had Liam's eyes...

A/N: I am suffering with baby fever and I know it's not the right time to have a baby with my fiancé so this is my way to play make believe lmfao :(

Published: 7th August 2023
Word count: 712