2

At the private jet currently 8 am

It's been 30 minutes since the jet took off for Paris...more 13 hours to go till they reach the city of love..

Both of them listen to some songs and have a good nap until afternoon

Time skip at 1 pm

Air hostess: sir, Ma'am would you like the lunch to be served?

Tae: yes please

Air hostess: what is your preferred meal sir?

Tae: I would like steak 🥩 please.
Babe, what do u want for lunch?

Jen: I would like the same too 🥩

Air hostess: ok Ma'am, we will serve you shortly.

5 minutes later the air hostess brings them their lunch...

Time skip (cause I don't know what to write)
They reached Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport...as expected a lot of fans surrounded the airport just to get a glimpse of their fav idols...of course the fans don't know that Taennie travelled in the same flight but they just knew that both of them were supposed to arrive just sometime apart so Jennie was the first one to get down and go out of the airport..she greeted the fans on her way to the car, after 15 minutes Taehyung also gets down from the plane and goes out of the airport greeting the fans on his way...The car that Jennie got into was parked at some distance to the airport so that no one comes to know...Taehyung got into another car and drove off to where Jennie's car was waiting...after that both of them went to the luxurious hotel that was booked for them...of course they took different rooms but that was just to convince the hotel staff. They stayed in the same room.

It was afternoon

"Babe, can we go out for a walk at night?" Says Jennie

"Sure we can but we need to be careful" replied Taehyung

After that they both cuddle and sleep...

What chaos will the night walk create? Let's see in the next chapter! Bye guys! Thanks for reading❤️ and don't forget to vote 🥰