4

Next morning

Jennie was woken up by a loud ring from her phone
She quickly picked it up...it was a call from her manager

Manager: Jennie have you seen the news yet? The internet is blowing up with your and Taehyung's pictures from the night walk!!!

Jennie: what?! How?

Manager: it might've been some of the people who might've seen you both!

Jennie: ok I'll see it, talk to you later.

She quickly wakes up Taehyung who was sleeping soundly

Jennie: babe! Wake up! We are all over the internet! Someone captured us yesterday!

Tae: (sleepy) what? How?
He got up properly to see

Jennie shows him the video

Tae: oh my! But can they actually figure us out from that blur video?

Jennie: hmm I'm not sure but the fans who have truly been by our side for long will figure it out for sure

Tae: you're right...we need to be careful

Jennie: yeah. Oh wait there's another video

Tae : wait I thought my face wasn't captured?

Jennie: yea but you see the video isn't very clear so they might not believe it
You know I saw on Twitter that Scoups from Seventeen wore the same Red Celine jacket as yours and they think it was him in that video...

Tae: what? Aniiii I don't want you to be tangled up in a dating rumour with him!!! (Pout)

Jennie: aww babe don't worry that's not gonna happen because someone already clarified that Scoups isn't even in Paris right now.

Tae: phew that's great then...

Jen: hey! Aren't you worried we will be caught?

Tae: babe, I'm not worried because our love is true and even if they find out, they will have to deal with it. Because real fans will stick with us no matter what...