Nothing is as perfect as it seems

hannas p.o.v

today was my first scan of our second child, Caleb was going to go to work later so he could come too. Lyla stayed at my mums last night, mum loves being with her, so me and caleb can get some alone time too. We need it.

I sat in bed as caleb walks out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist.

i watched him walk over to the draws to get out his boxers.

"what?" He laughed.

"nothing, I'm realising how lucky I really am".

he put on his boxers and walked over to my side of the bed pushing me back on the bed, moving the white duvet to one side, kissing my gently on the lips.

"you know we have a sca today right" i stopped him from going futher.

"yes, don't worry I haven't forgotten, how could I? We are meeting our son today" he smiled lift up my shirt to my bra line, as he kissed my baby bump.

"boy? I think you mean girl" i said

" no, I meant boy, we've already got the perfect girl, now we need a mini me running around" he kissed me and went back to getting changed.

.....................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................

Caleb p.o.v

i helped hanna out of the car, we had to park a few blocks away from the hospital as I couldn't find a parking space. we were so exited for this moment that nothing could ruin this for us.

"I really want to have some picture this time, you know, because i didn't get any with Lyla, this way we can shown him! or her? To people" I smiled to hanna.

"I would love that" hanna said.

My my wallet fell out my pocket so I went down to get it, without realising hanna had stepped out into the road. I looked up as I headed a car swerve and make a screech with the tires across the road crashing into something. I looked up to see Hanna lying on the floor. Everyone was running over, I held her in my arms, my hand on our baby. "HELP!!! Don't just stand there! CALL AN AMBULANCE " I cried out.

i looked into Hanna's eyes, tears dripped from them, he faces crunched up in agony as she clenched onto her stomach. "The baby" she whispered. My tears were pouring onto her, I couldn't loose her or this baby, they meant the workd to me. Hanna's eyes started to close. " NO!!!!! NO!! PLEASE HANNA, PLEASE SAY WITH ME"

"CALL AN AMBULANC, PLEASE!" "I'm begging you" I cried and screamed out.

hannas eyes slowly closed, I shook her but she wouldn't wake.

.....................................................................................................................................