•Past Happiness~Prologue•

TW:Abuse,Homophobia,Blood,Violence(only near the middle)
_______________________

Shizuku Hinomori

-Five years ago,Monday,12:03pm-

I was playing a game of Mario Kart with my sister and Mother!Everything was going well,and I was about to win!

"Come on, Shizuku,you can do it!"Smiled my mother.

I grinned widley,standing up and cheering as I won first place!

"Ugh!Again?!"Groaned Shiho,flopping into the blankets.

I smiled,hugging Shiho,yet she pushed me away.

"Shiho... be nice to your sister!"Scolded mother.

"No,no!It's okay,Shii's just being a sore looser!"I laughed.

Shiho rolled her eyes,dumping the controler on the couch.I couldn't get the smile off my face,I wanted us to stay like this forever!

-present day,Tuesday,12:42pm-

"NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I HATE YOU!YOU'RE JUST SOME OLD BITCH WHO CAN'T ACCEPT ME HAVING A MIND OF MY OWN!"I screamed.I felt my throat burning from the yelling,I placed a hand on my chest,feeling my racing heartbeat.

"What did you call me,faggot?"Mother spoke,oddly calm.I felt the adrenaline running through me instantly vanish,as I felt fear slowly took over.She started getting closer to me,and I felt trapped...cornered.There was nowhere to run.She tightly grabbed my shoulders,shoving me over.

I felt the back of my head slam against the wall.I groaned,raising my arms,weakly trying to defend myself.

"What a poor excuse of a child."Mother scowled,dragging me up just to knock me down again.She was never like this all those years ago!What happened?!

"Mother,please..."I started.My sentence didn't really get far as I received a kick in the stomach.I felt something rising in my throat,and I spat out a small puddle of blood.

"Keep your disgusting manners to yourself!"She yelled,grabbing me by the hair and shoving me to the side.

"Why did you quit being an idol and cut your hair?!You ruined our image!"She shrieked,kicking me over and placing a foot on my throat,slowly adding pressure.

"I'm sorry,just stop,please!"I begged,attempting to remove her foot,only to receive more pressure.I wheezed,feeling my life slowly and painfully being extracted from me.

She suddenly got of me,and I shot up and made a run for it,but being deprived from air didn't help me get far,as I was shoved into the stairs,hitting my head.I got up,red clouding my vision.I tried my best to crawl up the stairs,but something kicked me in the back.I couldn't stop the scream of pain leave my mouth as my ribs collided with the wooden stair,making me feel more pain than needed.I felt her grab my hair and pull my head back,extremely close to breaking my neck.

"What have I told you about screaming,
you little shit?What are the neighbours gonna think?!"She yelled directly into my ear.I winced,trying my best not to cry,as crying will make things end much worse.

She gave me a glare,throwing my head back into the stairs.

"Fucking faggot."I heard her mumble.After that she stormed out of the house,and I shakily got up,noticing the blood trickling down my face,leaving small spots on the steps.

I held onto the wall for support,moving as quickly as I could up the stairs.I barged into my room and packed up my essentials,climbing out the window and making a run for it.

The pain in my head and ribs increased as I got closer to my destination.I slowed down,looking left and right,finally making it to my cousin's house.

I banged as hard as I physically could on the front door,feeling faint.Everything started to blur as soon as it opened,and I felt myself go limp.