CHAPTER 1

A deep resonating sound echoed all throughout the underground long hallway of an unknown place.There's a series of light torches on the wall,it illuminates two shadows at the far end.One kneeling with it's two hands tied upward in a rough manner and one is standing with a whip full of blood on its metal body.

“Please,kill me!”Plead by the guy who's kneeling on the ground.

“You're asking the impossible.”The one standing answered,void of expression.It is a girl clad in black clothes.She whipped the guy again.The cold metal hit the guy's face making his head bleeds nonstop.Looking from a few distance,you can see how the guy is badly beaten.His face is swollen,the skin of his cheeks are chopped in a brutal way and some of his teeth are missing.His body doesn't look good either.He peed on his pants when the whip hit his body again.The girl look at her without blinking,not a single pity can be seen on her eyes.

“When are you going to answer my inquiries?”She asked while looking down at the man.

“T-they are not here.I told you!T-they are not here!They long abandoned this place.Im telling the truth.P-please, believe me.”He pleaded even if he got difficulty speaking.

The girl listened but doesn't have any plan to release the guy.“I need evidence.”

The guy eyes almost bulged out of it's socket.‘what is wrong with this girl?’He thought.

“H-how about you ask your men.I'm telling the truth.Please,let me go.”He answered.

With the mentioned of men,9 shadows appeared in a distance,not too close but not too far.Their faces can't be seen but their figures are giving an immense cold aura that even the guy's hair on his back stand.

One of the shadow walked in front —no,he appeared in a blink of an eye at the right side of the girl.

“We're finished upstairs.”The shadow reported.

“The goal?”Asked the girl.

“Failed.They got away.We annhilated all of the remaining pack members.”The shadow answered.

“I see.”She give the whip to the shadow and started walking towards the others.

The guy she whipped earlier let out a loud cry and it was followed by a gunshot.

She left the long hallway and walked upstairs where light can be seen.The sun is slowly rising beyond the mountains,the color of the clouds has turned into yellow orange.The ocean can be seen from afar.The salty air invaded Hakashimi's nose.She inhaled it and let out a mist of cloudy breath.It's winter.Piles of snow covered the land and the mountains.Branches of trees can be seen without leaves.The roadways are covered in snow,making it seems dangerous to travel in bicycle.

Cold seeped through her skin.She shuddered but didn't let it show to others.She remained expressionless.She looked down the hills.They are at the top of it.A road can be seen where she stands.A car stopped on the side of the road.

“The car is already here,my lady.”A shadow earlier has shown it's face.It's a man clad also in black clothing.He mirrored the same expression as what Hakashimi have.

She scanned the whole area.The others are cannot be seen in the area but the place has already been cleaned.Neither blood nor piles of dead bodies are nowhere to be found.She nodded her head and mouthed a good work in the air.A whistling noise answered her words,it as was if the others heard her.

“Scram.”She coldly said to the air.She heard silent laughs from the air.It's her subordinates lurking in the shadows and they are playing around the area.

“My lady.”The man beside her ushered her to go down the hill.

She started walking and the man followed behind her like an air.Its presence is know but the body cannot be seen beside her,not unless a very powerful individual is watching,that's an exemption,but if it's only a normal person,they probably won't notice that he has someone beside her.