~Mattheo Riddle~

Y/n was there on the astronomy tower writing some stuff on little paper on parchment, some kind of cheating notes. She was overstress with the exam of astronomy that was coming tomorrow morning. And it doesn't fucking matter how hard she try to study that subject she can't remember everything.

So here she was hiding at the top of the tower writing her probably first ever cheating paper that she will probably hiding anywhere during the exam. Thinking about this possibility just sound so wrong and bad in her head. Merlin's sake she was supposed to be the little genius of the year, first in every class, how is that happening.

Her thoughts were so messy that y/n didn't even notice the footsteps coming upward the tower and walking toward her, till the moment she heard a little laugh. She then without a second hide the paper and turn her head toward the laugh.

Here was Mattheo Riddle, with the biggest grin on his face, keeping his laugh with his hand.

"N-No I can explain"

"Oh, shit this discovery really made my entire week, how merlin. Since when did you cheat every teacher and students. I can't this is too much to handle for me."

"I-I didn't mean to, I've never done this before I swear. Please don't tell anyone please".

"And you think it's going to work this easily, this is like a front page magazine info right there. Just imagine "y/n the disappointment of Hufflepuff, cheating from the beginning"."

"It's a misunderstanding it's just some little note to deepen my knowledge in astronomy for tomorrow nothing more, I won't cheat, like you said I study so much I would never disappoint my house and the teacher! I've always work so hard but you know everyone can have difficulties".

"Difficulties... So, you have to hide yourself here to help solving your difficulties, were no one usually come at this hour of the day. I mean I'm a slithering your dumbass I lie and cheat all the time and I do not believe you on this one. Plus, you are a very bad liar if you want my opinion".

"Come on Mattheo, just don't tell anyone and go back from where you came from and forget about it, I mean it will not change a thing and I will study more and forget about these notes please".

"Ohh nooo my dear Y/n I will not keep this for myself and do not even think about me forgetting what I just discovered, I could break your image instantly if I want that's so precious to give up".

"You are a Slytherin no one will believe you over me! I-I can tell everyone that you are lying!".

"Come on, I'm not Malfoy! I don't spread false rumours, believe me I can change whatever I want".

"Well shit, eum okay.... I swear Mattheo can you please don't tell anyone... I-I beg you please, I've never cheat and yeah it was maybe going to be the first time but I can't risk my grade after all these efforts! I will do anything but please keep this for yourself! Please Mattheo..."

The boy was in heaven, the smartest and brilliant girl of his year was in front of him and begging for him to shut his mouth for something that he never ever thinks was possible. He did really want to screw everything and tell her that he doesn't care and just spread the rumours but he took a minute to think. Y/n was certainly the smartest girl of the school with Granger, that is to say she is kind of untouchable, always in her books. He thought to himself, damn she is hot begging like that for my sympathy. Then a smirk appears on his face, oh yes she was fine as hell and it would be a shame not to bite a piece of the cake.

"Okay, I will not tell a soul..."

"OMG thanks Mattheo, I know that you could understand."