Forty- Missions accomplished

Done- Chapter 40/ Missions accomplished

When I was 7 years old my father signed me up for acting classes. He told me that it was very important for me to learn how to disguise my true feelings and emotions. He always said that women didn't know how to keep their faces from showing every emotion we felt at the moment.

I did put at practice everything those clases taught me. I was an ice cold, emotionless bitch to everyone. I perfected the skill of disguising my true feeling at all time, and to this day I have never failed to do so, until now.

Breathing heavily beside me, was the man that I grew up hating but who I now am crazily in love with. This man, that's looking at me so intensely, and playing with my hair, is the man I want to live with for the rest of my life.

"You are surprisingly quiet." Ares murmured while pulling me closer towards him.

"Mmm, just thinking." I responded, closing my eyes, and breathing in his manly scent. His left hand was massaging my thighs while his other hand was playing with my hair, it felt like paradise.

"Well we need to do something about that quickly." with that Ares began to kiss me, and made me forget all about my thoughts.

~

~

~

"Well you two look glowy. What is that all about?" Marco made himself known while we were in Ares' office.

"Always a pleasant morning when you are the first thing I see." Ares mumbled while looking over some important papers one of his secretary had left in his office while he was too busy earlier this morning between my legs.

"Ahh, don't be like that brother. We all know that the first thing you saw this morning was your lover's face while pleasure took over her loving features because you had your head between her legs." Marco responded looking at me smirking while Ares threw him a deadly glare.

"You damn right I was." Ares grunted back while Marco mumbled "Lucky bastard." Ares' gaze moved from the papers to Marcos' face but before any of them could say something I decided to make myself known.

"Well good morning to you too Marcos. How have you been? Any new woman that we might need to go down on our knees and pray for her?" I joked while the man that was supposedly 'too busy going over some papers' tried to conceal his laugh.