HISTORY.

꒰ა─◇──◇─────◇──◇─໒꒱

There are four total Wards in the human kingdom Gürest. The Pirateer Ward, the Inferno Ward, the Celestial Ward and the Möder Ward. Each Ward specializes in one Force. The Pirateer Force is Water, the Inferno Force is Fire, the Celestial Force is Light and Galaxy and the Möder Force is Earth.

Möder means mother

꒰ა─◇──◇─────◇──◇─໒꒱

Every Force in each Kingdom has the Siphon and the Collector. The Siphon gives the power and the Collector uses it. The human Kingdom, Gürest, has Siphons and Collectors for every Force. The Collectors are all humans in Gürest, but the Siphons are the same as in the other Kingdoms. Each Ward specializes in one Force, and the Kingdom it fights against also specializes in that Force. 

꒰ა─◇──◇─────◇──◇─໒꒱

The Pirateer Ward fights directly against the Kingdom of Dresek.

The Inferno Ward fights directly against the Kingdom of Efleban.

The Celestial Ward fights directly against the Kingdom of Trescandor.

The Möder Ward fights directly against the Kingdom of Ofhrieker. 

꒰ა─◇──◇─────◇──◇─໒꒱

The Kingdom of Dresek's Siphon is Krakens and it's Collectors are Sirens

The Kingdom of Efleban's Siphon is Chimera's and it's Collectors are Fotiá

The Kingdom of Trescandor's Siphon is Pegasus's and it's Collectors are Astéri's

The Kingdom of Ofhrieker's Siphon is Medusarus and it's Collectors Fysi 

꒰ა─◇──◇─────◇──◇─໒꒱

Each Kingdom is ruled by a Siphon and Collector pair except for the Kingdom of Dresek, which is ruled by a sea monster, and the only of its kind, Scylli. 

꒰ა─◇──◇─────◇──◇─໒꒱

 Every century, one daughter or son of each Force is born, and as the ancient prophecy reads

"one daughter or son will conquer the realm of monsters of their kind" 

꒰ა─◇──◇─────◇──◇─໒꒱

The year system started once the land was split directly into five Kingdoms. Currently the year is 620 fol. The closest daughter or son to conquer was a daughter of the sea, who, in 598 fol, slayed Scylla, the mother of Scylli, and the penultimate of their kind. 

Fol means Force of Life

꒰ა─◇──◇─────◇──◇─໒꒱

At sixteen, every child of 16 takes the test to find what force they belong to. It is highly looked down upon when someone does not belong to any Force. 

꒰ა─◇──◇─────◇──◇─໒꒱